Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she doesn't have a spoon for frying salad, but is able to make a brownie and a banana monstrosity, and somehow has the ability to zest an orange.

Is she using her filthy hands and fingernails for this?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
So she doesn't have a spoon for frying salad, but is able to make a brownie and a banana monstrosity, and somehow has the ability to zest an orange.

Is she using her filthy hands and fingernails for this?
🎼in the land of make believe 🎼
we all know she’s got Amazon prime, she is also not adverse to shopping 🛒 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry for quoting myself, just to say I forgot to mention it’s Joseph Pilates for context
I never realised Pilates was named after the person who created it! Learn something new every day on these threads!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would imagine a come dine with me episode with them would look similar to the episode of Mr bean where he orders steak tartare. You would get screenshots of the contestants feeding their dinner to the houseplants, cat and putting it in each others pockets. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What does whole banana mean? Is there a whole banana in there, not mashed or anything? I'm not really a bakist so I don't know this term.
I am a bakist and I have no bleeping clue. I am frightened it means the skins and all though and it's a bit early in the morning to contemplate that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
That cake looks like she dropped it in sawdust!

And what's Rufus' beef with her?! Second time he has gunned for her.
Isn't it bantz? 'duck you for sharing that picture, but not sharing the thing' bantz. It's confusing because no one in their right mind would want the thing in this case.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Prodded, poked and jabbed. She really is a disgusting piece of work. And, it probably is acupuncture, deep tissue massages or some sort of alternative therapy.

It’s up to every person to decide how to deal with illness and sickness - be it addiction treatment or the horrors of cancer. This ridiculous performance is actually the worst way though, in my opinion. Either be honest and open - it offers a modicum of comfort and visibility to problems faced by other people. Or, do what people like Chadwick Boseman and Helen McCrory did and keep it private (not secret, Daily Mail cunts, private). The constant “poor old me, i is poorly but i is also stalked and bullied so I can’t tell you TOO much” is awful.

Her agent/publisher/girlfriend/parents etc should be ashamed that they let Jack do this to 300k+ followers, many of which, by the nature of her “campaigning” and USP, will be in vulnerable positions themselves. If I didn’t know what I know now, and just saw those tweets last night, I would have gone to bed absolutely gutted that our heroine is afflicted by dread illness and disease. Many of her “fans” will be upset. Her DMs must be through the roof (which is probably why she is sad-crumbing to begin with).

I wonder how the tip jar is going, now though. Moving is expensive. £500+ a week hotel stays don’t pay for themselves (nor do private recovery treatment centres) and she sure as tit can’t give her books away, it seems. I just hope she is getting slammed for child maintenance.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I am a bakist and I have no bleeping clue. I am frightened it means the skins and all though and it's a bit early in the morning to contemplate that.
There were a few of us concerned about skins being in. Most unpleasant images.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's always chucking banana skins into things and shouting "NO WASTE!" and, like...that's really not what it means, Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That's an awful lot of fibre 😅
Does she have a problem with her bowels? My auntie has something, I don't know what. I never asked, but she needs to eat food with high fibre in order to do to the toliet. Is that in her laundry list of ailments?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she have a problem with her bowels? My auntie has something, I don't know what. I never asked, but she needs to eat food with high fibre in order to do to the toliet. Is that in her laundry list of ailments?
We'd know if it were! I have bowel loops due to previous surgery and have to eat a lot of fibre. She would tell everyone though. Unless she hides real ailments and only posts made up ones?

Reactions: 27
I still don't get why she is staying in a hotel (at considerable expense for no-butter Jack). When she lives only an hour away? It just seems so indulgent and attention seeking and completely unnecessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
the line is *beat* me on the bottom with a woman's weekly. get it right, monroe

Screenshot_20210428-075056_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.