Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Powershower

Chatty Member
I don’t think there is a friend to be honest, either it’s a made up scenario in which she is using AA/NA to cover up all the tweets about the Marcus Rashford/Tom Kerridge collab so that people feel sorry for her. OR “the friend” is her and she’s drop drop dropping breadcrumbs. Her partner (I think it safe to assume she’s BACK) is in TV and a lot of TV work can be found in Manchester. Lord Jesus Compton might be moving there for a bit and as Jack has just started her treatment, the treatment providers may be keen for her to find a sponsor (real not bot) there.
This is of course only speculation m’lord.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
No experience in AA/NA but really why on Earth would Jack do this on behalf of someone else?

Jack has no shame.
If she is not asking for herself then she is doing it for engagement and to make herself look good especially after the shark attack earlier.

ETA that was meant to be shark attack but shark seems apt.

Ffs SNARK attack. I am now officially a victim of 🥕

• Haha

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I’ve just put on Martin and Roman’s morning thing. Chef Shivi is apparently their resident chef. She’s teaching them, very nicely, how to chop onions. She hasn’t said anything inappropriate, is friendly and warm, and has great rapport with M&R. Aghghhh, she’s about to make a proper roux 😱

Scenes from Parsley, Manchester:

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellabella

VIP Member
Essential travel (medical purposes).

MEDICAL PURPOSES. Did you hear that at the back? I'm here for medical purposes.

• Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
Was it kompromat? We've had a few, to be fair, might start keeping a log.
Yes! I knew it started with kom, but it's been driving me crazy trying to remember the word. Thank(space)you!

Could be people reading but not a maven?
I reckon so. We have a LOT of lurkers, and particularly people who've had a run-in with Jack - during BLM, McCartneygate, or whatever else - will google and end up reading here!

(Newcomers, please join us if you want. Don't worry, there are no slop-based initiation rituals)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Why though 🤷🏻‍♀️ I thought his star had waned somewhat. Aside from what Jack hinted about him, he’s always given me the creeps. I’m wary of his motives.
Russell Brand has made a career out of being what stupid people think a genius sounds like. I remember years ago, people being convinced he was going to lead some kind of political revolution? WTF?

This is one of the few times I'm with Jack (until she started following him again a week ago).

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Again this goes back to ‘just open a tin of tomato soup FFS’. I love tomato soup on those sort of days...
I thought perhaps it was to double the portion of the tinned soup. But THEN I thought, surely it's cheaper to just buy two cans of tinned soup than it is to buy one tin of soup, one tin of chopped tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, oil and balsamic (plus you need to put it through a blender). In conclusion, I'm obviously putting way too much thought into it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
What gets me about the ‘friends of Bill’ tweets from last night is that, if Jack is asking all this for a friend (presumably someone they’ve met within their treatment) and the friend has agreed, Jack is going into this space still with that ‘I’m famous, let me sort it for you’ mentality.
I thought it was about checking those labels and trappings at the door. Thinking if Jack wants to make a go of this treatment, they need to step away from social media.

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Of course we shall speculate where you are Jack but it SHAN’T cover the fact that you, so called activist for people in poverty, cannot even bring yourself to shout out to an amazing project - part of what should be everyone’s fight. Shame on you.

And fair dos, you don’t want to let people know where you are now but once you check out it would be a nice touch to give them a mention since they’ve gone above and beyond. It’s nice to be nice 🙃

• Heart