Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
People are asking her to name this great hotel which is providing this 'minibar' .....

Screenshot 2021-04-24 at 13.54.09.png

Screenshot 2021-04-24 at 13.54.21.png

So lol she's talking about us, but what does she think we're going to do with this information exactly?

ETA the drinks are free gratis apparently 🧐

Screenshot 2021-04-24 at 13.57.43.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I know talking about someone's sexuality is a tad frowned upon, yet I have to say I think Jack is bisexual (been thinking this for a while). Nothing wrong with being bi, I consider myself bi for the record. Jack wants to fit into a clique, she wants it so badly, and the whole coming out at pride thing is great, but I think it's only half her story and was done to get Jack into a niche.

She's had relationships with men, conceived a child, lusts over men openly, she was flirting all over the shop on DKL with male guests more than female ones, and I'm calling bi (but ashamed for some reason) Love is love Jack! It's the LGBTQ community. If you like either or, that's ok!!!

Just personal opinion on evidence provided, m'lud.
I'm a bi woman and feel that in recent years there have been fewer people coming out as bisexual. I know a few women who identify as lesbian, but are still attracted to, or even occasionally shag men. And those who'd probably called themselves bi in the past now identify as queer, pan or just not-straight. It's good that people are being more open, but it would be nice to have more bi people in the public eye. There are still a lot of nasty stereotypes around it.

As for Jack, well, she can call herself what she likes I suppose. She used to label herself a 'lefty lezzer cook' or something, and she's not a leftie, or a cook, and I don't think lesbian is the right word for her sexuality. "Bisexual tory slopflinger" doesn't have the same ring to it (good username though).

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
We've all but got confirmation that this infamous Treatment is something drink-related, then. She's tweeted more about alcoholism in the last two weeks than in all of last year.
And of course she had to turn it into a big campaign...people have every right to have the choice of alcohol in a hotel mini bar - she did the right thing by asking them to take it out. Why should the majority change for the minority when it can be rectified? Sobriety is normalised to the main in the UK, ime.

I know for me if I couldn’t be in the same room as alcohol then I’m not in a good place. The last time I felt like that was around the last time I drank.

If she is in Manchester, I think she was talking about herself when she was looking for females in AA in that area. Or she’s accompanying someone in the early stages of recovery/coming back after relapse and that doesn’t sound like a good idea either.

Either way, she’s such an attention seeker and the timing is no coincidence

• Heart

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
It's genuinely disgusting she hasn't retweeted.

She's found time tweet about Binface ffs. But can't evem click on MR's post and then click the retweet button. Don't even need to quote tweet luv, your 330k or whatever audience just need to see the shared content.

So she can't use finding the time as an excuse.

What a nasty self publicist who clearly doesn't GAF about the bigger issue here, only when she can firmly attach her coattails onto it.

If she hasn't tweeted about it by end of day she'll have gone even further down in my estimations (and yes that is possible). We're waiting... it takes 2 seconds to tap retweet hun xxx
Shows her up for what she really is, doesn't it? Can tweet about a firey poo situation for hours on end, but not RT something supposedly so important due to tantrum treatment

• Heart
She can't be in treatment for alcoholism, that's what Sponsorbot is for. Also can only drink half of a can of energy drink (40-90mg caffeine for half) but has no trouble drinking a mug of coffee (~90mg) or ~385mg caffeine from 3.5l of tea over the course of a day. K. I also don't care where she is although I do believe she is in a hotel of some description (sorry fridge truthers). I would however like to know what the parsley is for.

@Captainmouse straight edge is a movement originating from the '80s hardcore punk scene - no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs. Sometimes includes abstinence from animal products and promiscuous sex. Reddit is a site for idiots to post about stupid things to win internet points from other idiots who also post on there.

• Haha
  • Wow
QUOTE="DisgruntledGoat, post: 4718717, member: 167898"]
I absolutely loathe her and think she’s a ridiculous incompetent who brings 90% of her problems upon herself but... if I was her and read that shade in GQ directed at my recipes, and the obvious relief that Marcus felt at the whole incident being in the past when I’d taken time to fawn over how handsome and lovely he was on Twitter, even posting a sad little photo of my work planner with “call Marcus 📞”... I’d crawl under the duvet and just never surface again. Farewell cruel world.

Maybe she was late with her submission, or it needed loads of editing work. Maybe she was a cock to the dinner ladies, or the kids, or one of the admin staff at Conde Nast who sorted her travel. It was probably deserved, knowing what a massive entitled tory she is. But still, ouch.
[/QUOTE]

She was a cock about the school chopping boards describing then as 'trashed' when challenged on Twitter for using the wrong colour. I think that is an indicator of her attitude tbh.

Reactions: 59

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
A while ago, there was a viral video going round claiming you could make frosting using melted ice cream and icing sugar. The method was debunked because there's not a high enough fat content in ice cream to whip it up. I mean, it'd probably work in a cake, but why would you do that when you could just use cheaper butter and a bit of cocoa powder or other flavouring?

(The debunking video was on Ann Reardon's YouTube channel -- she's an awesome food scientist who does videos where she tries those stupid food/life hacks and I've learned a lot of weird random facts from her vids!)

I looked up the recipe: https://app.ckbk.com/recipe/good28188c09s001r003/ice-cream-cake It makes me laugh that she was inspired to make it while halfway through a pint of Ben & Jerry's. Once more for the cheap seats: I CAN'T AFFORD BUTTER!!!!!
This is the pic of it on her site, and I think we can all agree that her talent for food photography is unsurpassed #nomnom #appetising

IMG_20190914_212221_249-1080x1350.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

MancBee

VIP Member
If she is in Manchester and anywhere near Canal Street, I wish her luck with normalising sobriety. There's queues to get in each and every space outside the bars. The sun has come out and it is packed. Can't see much alcohol free drinks being served either.

No I'm not stalking her, just meeting a couple of friends that live in an adjacent building for a sit in the park.

• Heart
  • Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I wonder if she fancied herself as famous singer songwriter? Like Lisa Loeb.

Frauen, tell me what this means:.
I have just opened up a large parcel of art materials that I ordered.

Inside the parcel tho...there was a large pair of men's French Connection pants. Wtf. I have not checked to see if they are...worn.
Dino, you’re amongst friends here, you don’t have to call them “art materials” - we don’t judge! 😉

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
Going to all that effort to conceal her identity when all they have to do is look at her tattoos

She's like a shit Lorraine Kelly
But you have to use a credit card to confirm a booking. Unless she used her Go Henry card. Or she is booked in under Louisa's name.

Nah, she's at home.

• Haha

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Even if she was being put up somewhere ahead of treatment, it can’t be NHS because there’s no way they’d leave themselves liable to a minibar bill. Especially not those BCAA drinks which are about £2.50 per can even without the obscene mark-up.

It’s nice for her that she can afford private healthcare while people PayPal their winter fuel allowance to her because she’s lied that she’s poor.

My theory is that she was in day therapy/recovery in London at the Priory or some shit, paid for by LJC (and it didn’t work because she’s exactly the same awful person she ever was even off the back of a couple of snarky tweets), and now she’s further north getting something cosmetic. It’s cheaper up here. Maybe she’s getting the barely visible birthmark lasered off, or her gums trimmed back.

• Haha

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
That's a good guess, realistically likely too and might explain why SB is not with her.
I speculated a while ago when Jack was breadcrumbing about 'family issues' etc this might be something as simple as SB receiving a high school placement nearer his Dads, so a more permanent move or at least change in parental responsibilities (I don't know the correct term, sorry).
The feeling of losing control might have been enough to put 'someones' nose out of joint, kick-start a tantrum, leading to a narc rage with inevitable 'consequences' which might lead to a spell in rehab before moving/relocating.

I do feel that Jack has been spiralling for a while and something big did happen, just not what was alluded to.
This statement is purely speculative, m'lud.

• Heart