Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanelope

VIP Member
♥ Well done @Powershower and thank you @People-huv-tae-know♥

I'm still gunning for a huge Jack rebellion since I'm still salty she made me freaky lol.

Couldn't reply on last thread, honestly thought the oracle comment was hilarious at the time, please don't worry! It was just today I had a funny moment over the bike comment and my auditory hallucinations ran with it for a freaky five minutes! I honestly love how kind and understanding the cabal is, and appreciate you apologising, even though it's completely unnecessary! Thank you xxxx Big hugs to every one, for I am a real housefrau ninnie! lol!
I have to say I love how everyone feels happy to discuss things that they might feel are sensitive or private because this is such a nice space in the cabal. What nice Fraus we all are (I use Frau as an inclusive term for all cabal members, not gender specific).
Now fuck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
All we need now is our favourite trifle defender to pass comment on full sized Smeg fridges full of planted drinks a hotel supporting a patron in such a way with such a great styled minibar and today will be complete.

I don’t drink, well very rarely. But kombucha is such a niche thing to load a fridge with for a customer you have no idea if they like it or not. Surely it would be safer to have a few bottles of Evian, glass bottles of Coca-Cola and at a stretch some Robinsons?! It all seems....unbelievable probably because it’s not true

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Diarrhoea- check
Made up lost tile - check
Inedible food - check
Serious illness cosplay - check
Poverty campaign run by someone else - not my problem mate, look for it yourself. I’m too busy..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Let me get this straight.
Asking the 339k(+/-) followers to DM their very personal details for a mysterious and anonymous "friend" which might or might not be used but will definitely, probably be deleted. Failing that, stored securely in line with UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), Data Protection Act 2018 regulations?

Okay😬 Hello, ICO? anyone??

• Heart
  • Sad
Hannibal Lecture
hannibal lecture 2.jpg

(sorry)

I think Jack would rather eat all her charity shop crockery (without pineapple hats) in one sitting than promote someone else's project. It seems to genuinely pain her to be supportive of anyone other than herself. The only reason she shared the GQ thing was because she was in it and thought it was her big viral break although quite what aspect of that she thought had the potential to become viral remains unclear. Get the beers in lads, I'm preparing for a nice weekend chaos off the back of all this.

• Haha
  • Heart

fauxpoor

Evening all you cablers heh
Haven’t grunka’d yet, so just dropping this where’er it may land.
Today’s free food from the local social supermarket as I am a genuine pauper, unlike our greedy Jack Monroe.
Social supermarkets/food banks have evolved over the past 10 years and I know in my locality provision for people/families living in poverty are working hard to make a difference. There is no need for anyone to have to eat such poorly devised, nutritionally lacking, bowls of random slop that Jack is still making money off.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Woo-hoo. So somebody in Media has got a new job in Manchester starting soon. After all, JM doesn't mix with the hoi-polloi, it's going to be somebody going to something at the BBC, The Guardian or Channel 4 News up there.

And now everybody in Media up there will look at any new woman coming in, and think 'Oh, so she's the one with the drugs/alcohol issues, then'.

Great way of humiliating somebody whilst pretending to be 'just trying to help'.

• Sad
Reactions: 74

JuliaGulia

Chatty Member
If I had a can of tomato soup I'd have it with a really nice cheese toastie. It's comfort food.
I would not spoil the tomato soup with a load of unnecessary ingredients and make myself feel sad.

• Heart
  • Haha

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Everyone. Stop the clocks.

After ~literally~ months of Jack being the biggest bone of contention in the Tunnel household, today Mrs Tunnel came home and asked me “any tattle craic today?”

All I can say is that I knew there was a reason we were together 😎.

(Jack is not on GBM now btw being grilled by
L’Enclume god Simon Rogan if any of us were wondering where she was)

• Haha
  • Heart

Flash123

VIP Member
Wow! Not quite a chaos but a slow burning simmer today.

1. she isn’t involved with Marcus is she?
2. If we have hats can it be pineapple hats?
3. The AA request makes me really uncomfortable
4. If she is in treatment for something then I wish her the best
5. Someone posted on the last page about families on a budget not wanting slop and I remember growing up toastie night was a big deal when I was wee and a normal tea and we would pick between beans, cheese and ham or pineapple and it was probably the best meal of the midweek as we got to make our own toasties,

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Lads as you all know I went overdrawn back in January by purchasing butter. Sadly I’m still living in severe poverty but it’s got my creative side going so I’m selling this original signed photo to the highest bidder. I call it “Parsley, Manchester?”
PayPal link in bio!
52682E4E-2C06-4E7A-8436-948A492D4FE2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73