Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bazzam

Chatty Member
someone I know who is in manchester aa groups has tried to reply to her message , that is not taking replies.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Wow so Jack's Twitter is a very different place to what it was *checks watch* 12ish hours ago. Brill.

• Haha

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I've never had Yakult, for the simple reason that the sheer amount of plastic used in those tiny bottles is just not for me. The same reason I don't drink things like Purdeys...the aluminium bottle just seems so excessive. I wonder if Jack will be rinsing out the little bottles and making sure they are recycled.

It gets right up my goat how on the one hand she's saying that she's too busy to tweet the MR TK campaign, but can post gleeful bragging about the pretend contents of a hotel fridge. Most people haven't stayed in a hotel for a very long time, but she's got to let the masses know that she's special.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Hopefully a grown-up has had a word. Agent etc. To stop her obliterating the little career she has left.

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I’ve had to rush through today’s episode because I’M BUSY. So some quick thoughts

- double denim for the pair of them today. Jack has stolen hers from Dolly Parton though.
- tinned fish suggestions. Bung it in a curry.
- use any spices, any old spice will do.
- why does she want to put breadcrumbs on everything, is that the only way she adds texture? Does she think that’s fancy cooking?
- talks about greedy fatty foods and gobbling them up. Literally never seen her make them at home, ever.
- makes something brown.
- fat in mince discussion. They add it. Honestly...

I’m off out, no drama whilst I’m gone OKAY?

Just watching this, and at about 27.30 she manages to somehow get a mention of Dishoom into it (undeclared #ad on the BBC?!) .... anyway she describes them as "a CHAIN of restaurants in London". Lols.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
She really is trying anyway possible to shift focus back onto her now the TK & Marcus thing seems to have blown up they were even discussing it on my local radio station rightly singing it’s praises and what good it will do for people, and all I kept picturing is Jack rocking backwards and forwards a là Lisa Simpson style.

• Haha
  • Heart

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Or option c ... none of the above and she’s just doing it to give us ninnies something to gossip about.
I don’t much mind which option is true tbh, got sod all else better to do
It’s really sad that this is what the tweets have come to.

Why can’t there just be a congratulatory one to MR/TK? After all, I thought all that mattered was that people got fed?

• Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
Martin platt was his dad Bryan is nick dad. I am sorry I know this
That's it, she's going to be in Corry. Let's face it, she couldn't be a worse actor than most on there. And that is coming from someone that never misses an episode.

Parsley is a very rich nutrient food used to to help with arthritis, cancers etc and can also be used on facial cleansers stuff. So she's left alot of bread crumbs there. Unless it's for a recipie, but it's weird to bring your own.

As part of my uni career I studied nutrition quite extensively.
I know, parsley is such an unusual ingredient that you'd never find it in shops Oooop North.

• Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
It's all just so embarrassing, whatever way you look at it. Who seriously says they have stalkers and post 🥸 disguise emojis about it. It's laughable. Alcoholic-Jack is the costume of the week with Stalked and Victimised Jack bringing up the rear. Still no retweet for Full Time Meals. So she's gonna name the hotel after she's LEFT, I look forward to that. I know she'll be just dying to prove the doubters wrong.

Reactions: 54

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
The saddest part of the hotel situation is knowing Jack's not funny enough to check herself in as Anne Cognito.

• Haha

colouredlines

VIP Member
There's also Jackatapinch, which was archived. I think that was the Allegra years and the fake suspected heart attack.
I'm on a grunka, so not sure where this will land, but anyway:

Jackatapinch was set up after she came out as trans. For about a month it was more ranting at the Daily Mail and screaming about pronouns than recipes. Then it was swiftly abandoned in favour of Cookingonabootstrap when she started her Kickstarter/quietly dropped her masculine aesthetic and they pronouns in favour of Mrs Gloss and the Goss.

• Wow
  • Angry

FlashBoof

VIP Member
The only hotels I have stayed in that have mini bars and/or courtesy soft drink selections have been very expensive. Good job you have your Patreon money, isn’t it!

Quite happy with a Travelodge or...as a real treat, Holiday Inn! I am always grateful they have remembered the tea/coffee and biccies!

PS - I don’t rent, Jackie!

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
No, I really don't.

Off to bed, to paraphrase crimewatch "Hope I don't have nightmares"
Aw don’t be a meanie Manc, she heard about the lovely meals you and your neighbours do for each other and wanted to join in. It surely wouldn’t be that bad. Manc? Manc?

• Haha

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I think it's pretty safe to say her 'intensive, all day treatment' is as suspected, some kind of rehab
Well the photo of her at the desk she posted the other day, she's filed on her Insta under ODAAT (one day at a time). So possibly yes, unless she's actually lying about the whole thing, who can ever tell with her? 🤷 Obviously she's choosing to use the terms "treatment", "exhausting" etc as people's minds end up jumping to all sorts of conclusions.

• Angry
  • Sad