Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, stick those utensils in your grotty boots. That's just what people want to think about when they're eating. Feet.

Reminds me of We Want Plates, who are often publishing monstrosities like this. Food served in shoes.

unnamed.jpg

(I fear I might give Jack ideas and await the inevitable slop surprise served in a Nike airmax.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
When people have a kitchen like Allegra they spend 20 years accruing items and adding. Jack goes out shopping and buys it all in one go trying to get the same effect, doesn’t work.
Some people can get the shabby chic look and make it look good. She is unable to pull it off it just looks like a jumble sale of rubbish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
For the Drag Race fans among us, I’m getting big “category is - Allegra’s kitchen couture” energy from those pictures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
On a Grunk, I actually gasped when I saw what she did to that kitchen, Jack really does have the midas touch of slop and dank.

Even Jame Gumb kept the floors above the basement tidy

Screenshot 2021-04-21 at 12.38.25.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The absolute state of that bungalow. Not THEN, but NOW.

If I walked into a house heaving with junk like that I'd immediately about turn and skidaddle!

And to think she proudly shows it all off on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sure Allegra had a cleaner though. She’s very rich and trained in a kitchen so knows about cleanliness.

Reactions: 34
I hope someone's watering all those plants Jack splurged out on IMMEDIATELY BEFORE she went gallivanting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.