Jack Monroe #182 Extraneous brine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok maybe I was wrong the other day. Looking at that makes it quite conceivable she had 250 bags of rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I do like how I never have to even go onto the Bloggers forum to read the latest #Jackshacks because the thread is almost permanently at the top of the forum due to the new posts.

Well done Jack, stick that on your CV!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The closer you get, the worse they become. Unsurprising that her Kitchen Essentials range didn't take off. Not sure what happened to the launch, but these were posted on the last day it was ever mentioned.

View attachment 539404

Permission to speculate. If she has left the crappy bungalow and is never to return, could it be that her reluctance to be transparent about what she is actually doing is due to
her new arrangements would officially lift the lid on her role in the childcare / living arrangements for her son? She has always said that she needed to stay in Southend to allow him to be near his Dad, but could it be that it was the other way around. She can't square the circle of being away long-term and not in his day to day life, so has to invent ~ reasons ~ for her absence. It is now 25 days since she was first pictured in her little happy place. She could be planning ahead for a move to a Secondary school away from Southend, but I suspect a change in the family dynamic that she doesn't want to share as it raises obvious questions that are difficult to answer about Mama / Son living arrangements.
Tbh I know everyone hates location discourse but I fully anticipate the landlady to come on here once she’s gone. The place will be absolutely rancid, the garage will have 50+ foam tiles saturated with rabbit urine for starters and lord knows about the bathrooms if she’s giving herself projectile diarrhoea regularly. But agree, I don’t want to speculate but there’s something dark about that situation IMO. Very sad.

Re: her happy place, she just didn’t want to admit she was on holiday tbh. She timed her vacay as everything was opening up - that way she could hold residency at the Groucho and eat all the squid ink she fancied. And most importantly pop on all the location based apps to meet a new 🥺 forever Mrs J 🥺 to fund her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Good to see that each section of her location always includes pictures of herself and cookery books. Lest we forget who she’s supposed to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Jack babe, Hoarders is not an inspirational interior design show.

Loving the T2 tea boxes on display. No own brand for our Jack, got to get £10 boxes of tea that have been shipped all the way from Australia.

Those knives look so rusty they wouldn't even cut through the butter that Jack can't afford.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Tbh I know everyone hates location discourse but I fully anticipate the landlady to come on here once she’s gone. The place will be absolutely rancid, the garage will have 50+ foam tiles saturated with rabbit urine for starters and lord knows about the bathrooms if she’s giving herself projectile diarrhoea regularly. But agree, I don’t want to speculate but there’s something dark about that situation IMO. Very sad.

Re: her happy place, she just didn’t want to admit she was on holiday tbh. She timed her vacay as everything was opening up - that way she could hold residency at the Groucho and eat all the squid ink she fancied. And most importantly pop on all the location based apps to meet a new 🥺 forever Mrs J 🥺 to fund her.

Thorpe Bay in May 2021 might closely resemble Chernobyl when the sarcophagus was rolled in. ☢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When people have a kitchen like Allegra they spend 20 years accruing items and adding. Jack goes out shopping and buys it all in one go trying to get the same effect, doesn’t work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
How are these piles of books still standing? Esp with a 5 year old in the house?
& going full Pearl clutching m*msnet but why would you have hanging lanyards like this with a child in the home? Blind cords can be deadly, even though these likely have safety releases not worth the risk at all

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.