Jack Monroe #181 Time flies when you’re judging slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This.is.the.worst.she.has.done.
A bold claim.
(Apologies for people with food in advance) - the way she is breathing and gingerly prodding at IT reminds me of when people have to examine stools looking for something their toddler has swallowed 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
@ScamSandwich I wouldn't mind prison with mein Frauen! As long as we could all bring our pets, we'd be in good company. Lmao. You guys can probably tell I'm annoyed with MC Dad today if I'm wishing for prison time. If he's not careful I'll bloody feed him some Jackslop.
The Frauen in prison with all the animals, good food, lots of expert talk on any subject and endless laughter. What's not to like.

ETA: Hope Mr @MaineCoonMama pulls himself together, it is a bad day to be threatened with slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I must say that Del Monte and Jack really are a match made in heaven in terms of approach to perfectionism. As my Mum would say ‘they’d spoil another couple’.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
A

Preach!
I just don't understand how she has not educated herself in anything over this time, fine she allegedly cannot afford a course but EVERYTHING is now available online. It is pointless advising people on cheap ways to feed themselves if the food is not nutritionally adequate

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I must say that Del Monte and Jack really are a match made in heaven in terms of approach to perfectionism. As my Mum would say ‘they’d spoil another couple’.
Or for every pot there's a lid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Also, I mean, she's meant to be a recipe writer, her JOB is to create recipes for people to follow, not to make vegan crackling TOP SECRET.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.