Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoy it when you post screenshots because your phone filter (?) makes it look like they're from the Financial Times.
This week the Jackdaq index was up three points against pound, but fell against the THTMAN which reached record sales

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I think Jack's already said that the Compton/Monroe mash-up married name would be .... Common. So Jack can call their forever home 'the House of Commons'. Which I guess is what passes for wit chez Jack 🤷‍♀️
Grunka but stopping to say that she once wrote on Insta that she calls the dining room 'the Commons' and as far as I remember explained she did so because she was a nerd.

ETA: no receipt as deleted from Instagram

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She's claiming this now. Still hasn't deleted the tweet, mind.

View attachment 533774
Jimmy Nail

I miss @GrunkaLunka , but I can only assume she's come to the realisation that Jack will never change AND LEFT. I often think of quitting but get sucked back because I love the drama.
Babe, same x

The drama and the Frauen and Herren.

I am not Jack either. I have also got empathy even when there is not a blue tick in sight.
And I don't have and never had a wheelchair emoji on my bio.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm not Jack - I OWN my house and I've never been on Twitter, one small dog zero cats never rinsed a bean. I do love the Forth railway bridge.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not Jack but I am an insomniac...what the flip is that smol manic puppy brain doing up in the middle of the night tweeting nonsense?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ok, well this makes me look suss then...😳The softy, soft white bread coupled with a chaos involving accidentally turning the burner on and setting fire to the brand new bag of bread. However, the sneaky presence of a coffee mug should convince you all otherwise - we all know our smol pixie never touched the stuff!
IMG20210418125416.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Ok, well this makes me look suss then...😳The softy, soft white bread coupled with a chaos involving accidentally turning the burner on and setting fire to the brand new bag of bread. However, the sneaky presence of a coffee mug should convince you all otherwise - we all know our smol pixie never touched the stuff!
View attachment 534427
Tbf we all know Jack loves Jack’s botulism, blue bread (albeit yours is pregnated with plastic) has nothing on the 4+ year old crusty mustard Jack tells ppl to rehydrate for use.

In all seriousness hope you and family are okay, you must have been terrified x

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’m not Jack, I submit my company accounts on time.

(I also don’t understand Twitter, how it works and what the point of it is 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So glad to see jack's well aware that people can screenshot tweets to keep receipts.

(I don't believe at all they did it for their son. It's juist typical Jack to explain things weirdly after they had a critical question)

Reactions: 38
I hate the term ‘big old lesbian’.

What is it trying to say?

Jack is such a try hard.

They only bring out the gay card when they think it is funny or they have been hard done to. There are still kids today who are being victimised in schools for being gay and there are still people in certain countries (or areas of certain countries) that are being victimised in horrific ways for being gay.

Jack has no idea how lucky they (and people like me) are. Even living twenty years ago in the North East was like living in a different world to today and Jack wasn’t living as an out lesbian then.

Sorry for early morning rant but it is these kind of off the cuff 3am remarks that have no regard for the people that allowed us to live our lives with the freedom we do ( @MancBee ) that gets me so angry.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
@Into_the_tunnel Couldn't agree more. JM is really crass and inappropriate.

My friend A is a gay woman, I've heard her refer to herself and her wife as big honking bull d---s but it's only ever been in a private setting- home or a quiet pub etc. It's done with genuine affection to her wife, their wee joke between them. Not on Twitter for the Universe to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.