Jack Monroe #180 Dildos, diatribes and diarrhoea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To go back I don’t understand vegan paella? It’s nonsense. When something is so tied to specific ingredients.
It’s like saying I’m going to make vegan surf and turf and using an aubergine and a potato instead. It’s not a replacement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
To go back I don’t understand vegan paella? It’s nonsense. When something is so tied to specific ingredients.
It’s like saying I’m going to make vegan surf and turf and using an aubergine and a potato instead. It’s not a replacement
Or seaweed and carrot.

;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I also imagine she would have criticised That Man's take on paella ( wiht the chorizo etc) why even call it paella?! it is just a random vegetable rice

Reactions: 26
I was unfortunate to admin so the sister site of this page, lots of bitching that Lorna took over to use affiliate links so original members set up one very similarly named. Lots of laughing and sneering in private chats re poor people asking questions about how you could live on £20 per week. I never ever suggested that you could and posted basic recipes such as bolognaise and curry as it was astounding how many people actually needed a little help. (Not judging anyone, I actually wanted to help) I left. It became dangerous when they suggested watering milk down. And one member constantly ate broccoli stalks free from their ready meal making company. It’s a pile of shite and vulnerable people shouldn’t be misled just because they can’t cook or haven’t been shown to.
For some reason, every food group I join on Facebook is full of bitching and drama. When I bought an Instant Pot, the group had two things; shite sloppy recipes and constant sniping and rudeness. I was on some ALDI group a while ago and it went the same way. And don't get me started on Pinch of Vom. You always get nice, naive people wandering into these groups who get ripped apart.

And yes, there's some very dangerous advice out there, like certain smol pixies pretending that mushroom water soup is a healthy dinner.

I also imagine she would have criticised That Man's take on paella ( wiht the chorizo etc) why even call it paella?! it is just a random vegetable rice
I'm surprised she didn't call it deconstructed sushi.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sounds like a foul-smelling skin preparation by The Body Shop!
When we went to my Grandparents in Wales, dad couldn't wait to get Lavabread (seaweed) to bring back. Thankfully Jack has never found any link to Wales. I dread to think what her take would be on bara brith, Welsh cakes, or cawl. Never mind what she would do with the lavabread.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
We can see it, you insufferable dick! Is she desperately wondering why nobody’s responding to her sad-fishing?

Somebody is failing to respond to her breadcrumb trail/solicitations and, upon being challenged about this flagrant lack of care for her wellbeing (or somebody else is patiently having to endure the WHY WON'T THEY RESPOND TO ME s), said 'Well, maybe your tweets didn't show up in the timeline, must be an algorithm thing'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Pretty lame Jack. Why not go with:

Let's see who my real friends are. 98% of you won't read this. Copy and paste or keep scrolling.....

Or the classic

Having a clear out of my friends list. If you still want to be friends, like or drop me a comment....

• Haha
Reactions: 84
So she's up to 13k lines on the tweet. How many blue ticks?!? Is this the most engagement she's had for a while, would guess so.
Seems like another sad fishing effort to me. The cat follows her so hoping the daft idiot doesn't reply 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
All this is going to prove is how few of her followers engage with her actual content.
I see she's deleted her 'get in the bin' gif in response to the fasting app. It got ZERO LIKES.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.