Jack Monroe #18 From giving THAT MAN hell to a Hellman's collab, “Baby Nigella’s” food is still making us gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a random thought before I retire for the night. Does anyone know what Jimmy Nail is up to these days?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I know Jack will be on here now awaiting a reaction, and I completely agree with her. It is far better that she stay outside a kitchen rather than inside one.
What if she stays inside her outside kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"trotting around the country yelling again".

So bleeping trite about her so-called advocacy.

She's making me want to tear my own arm off and beat her with the soggy end tonight (and nearly all the nights, tbf).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bad enough she is a crappy cook who writes crappy crap food books, she is now doing a book on politics.
What an insult to those who studied hard for many years with debt just to have some never was write a book on politics.
The world has gone mad. But I call bullshit on this.

1590558977461.png

What *have* you been googling young lady?
I just came across this for some reason and wanted to share. :m

• Wow
  • Haha
I don't use Twitter but I really want to respond to that silly bint who said Jack is more qualified to have a programme than JO. I'd love for her to explain how this is the case. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't use Twitter but I really want to respond to that silly bint who said Jack is more qualified to have a programme than JO. I'd love for her to explain how this is the case. 🙄
Nor do I but am tempted to join just to throw a few comments her way. Good morning.x

Well no you wouldn"t be more successful as a cookery author, because you cannot cook. Fixed that for you.

1590559389038.png

I do hope & pray she invites women from the breadth of the country to contribute their experiences too.
Not if it takes the spotlight off her thoughts and views. JM is not the caring sharing person she wants people to think.

Aww bless, superfan made the carrot barf again.

1590559731764.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nor do I but am tempted to join just to throw a few comments her way. Good morning.x
Morning ☺
So what do we think of these pesky "two men" that have allegedly criticised her political stance and told her to stay in the kitchen? Late night figments of the imagination? Train Man and Good Morning Man back for revenge? Or a springboard to have a little monologue about one's 'political work' and why one is so important? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Morning ☺
So what do we think of these pesky "two men" that have allegedly criticised her political stance and told her to stay in the kitchen? Late night figments of the imagination? Train Man and Good Morning Man back for revenge? Or a springboard to have a little monologue about one's 'political work' and why one is so important? 🤔
The latter. Surely the jackasses would have been set on them otherwise?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn't edit this but, just noticed it's not clear if the person who tweeted this nonsense is male or female. Had it in my head it was a female name. Silly Bint still stands however.

Reactions: 4
So what do we think of these pesky "two men" that have allegedly criticised her political stance and told her to stay in the kitchen?
Personally, I think it is another porkie used to wind up her sycophants and get her some sympathy and empathy. True to form, it did.

Swede Cack style

1590560449027.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
P.S. @PennyLoafer - Jack has basically just provided the material to your next few songs. We could have an album cut before the court case at this rate.
The cogs are already turning, dear Saturn...

Feed the world
Make it a better day
Ranting and rinsing
My beans along the way... 🎼

Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 07.38.45.png

hqdefault (1).jpg

Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 07.42.57.png

Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 07.42.46.png

Boy oh boy, I hope Jack knows a good lawyer. I hear Jude Law has at least eleven.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry, is that a “recipe” for microwaved swede?????

we would have to be staring into the post-nuclear abyss before I could even consider that.

• Haha
  • Wow
What are the odds that on the very day two, not just one but two men tweeted her to stay in the kitchen and stay out of politics she happened to have signed a book deal about politics.
Gosh that was a lucky break that showed them!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What are the odds that on the very day two, not just one but two men tweeted her to stay in the kitchen and stay out of politics she happened to have signed a book deal about politics.
Gosh that was a lucky break that showed them!
I don't believe it. Call me cynical.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The couple of years that she was poor now completely define her whole being. I can not believe that the relatively well off and supportive mother that we see commenting on her twitter, would have stood by and see her grandchild go hungry and cold. The sort of poverty she describes could not be hidden from those close to her. I find it inconceivable that her parents would not at least try to help. It is also inconceivable that the father of her child would stand back and let his child go cold and hungry. It is odd that she would chose not to accept assistance from family, but accept charity from food banks etc. If she wanted to prove she could stand on her own two feet, she would hardly accept charity from food bank. It all doesn't add up.
I do however agree that there are problems and issues with government support, however what has she done to address any of that?

My partner of 25 years died 20 years ago, just at the time I was diagnosed with a degenerative illness that should have limited my life to a year or so. I of course had a breakdown and ended up in psychiatric care. I have since lived with the ever reducing health, unable to work, and expecting that every year would be my last. Charities have been amazing, foodbanks have proved invaluable at times, mental health and local support groups have been so supportive. I am so grateful for every additional year I have lived, it is truly a miracle and I thank the NHS for everything they have done for me. Words can not explain the admiration I have for the doctors and nurses. I know what I am talking about, and her story doesn't add up, it is totally exaggerated for effect.

My friends and family are not in a position to assist financially, they too are from a similar background, living on one of the most deprived housing estate in the country in Salford. However they have helped emotionally, shared what little food they have, as I have with them. NOT ONCE has anyone thought to follow a ridiculous rinsed bean recipie. Food is far too precious to be wasting by washing away ANY of the calories and flavour down the drain. If we get a tin of beans and a loaf in a food parcel, we eat beans on toast, if we get a tin of peaches, we have a pudding.

I am so angry at her hanging on the coat tails of poverty. Making a career out of a couple of difficult years, made worse by her refusal to access the help available from charities (there are far more than just food banks willing to help), friends and family. It is not only unpalatable (like her food), it is actually despicable.

Sorry for the rant, she is now making me very ,very angry, with all this tit about political activism reporting and friends in the political sphere. It's all about HER.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
The couple of years that she was poor now completely define her whole being. I can not believe that the relatively well off and supportive mother that we see commenting on her twitter, would have stood by and see her grandchild go hungry and cold. The sort of poverty she describes could not be hidden from those close to her. I find it inconceivable that her parents would not at least try to help. It is also inconceivable that the father of her child would stand back and let his child go cold and hungry. It is odd that she would chose not to accept assistance from family, but accept charity from food banks etc. If she wanted to prove she could stand on her own two feet, she would hardly accept charity from strangers. It all doesn't add up.
I do however agree that there are problems and issues with government support, however what has she done to address any of that?

My partner of 25 years died 20 years ago, just at the time I was diagnosed with a degenerative illness that should have limited my life to a year or so. I of course had a breakdown and ended up in psychiatric care. I have since lived with the ever reducing health, unable to work, and expecting that every year would be my last. Charities have been amazing, foodbanks have proved invaluable at times, mental health and local support groups have been so supportive. I am so grateful for every additional year I have lived, it is truly a miracle and I thank the NHS for everything they have done for me. Words can not explain the admiration I have for the doctors and nurses. I know what I am talking about, and her story doesn't add up, it is totally exaggerated for effect.

Friends and family are not in a position to assist financially, they too are from a similar background, living on one of the most deprived housing estate in the country in Salford. However they have helped emotionally, shared what little food they have, as I have with them. NOT ONCE has anyone thought to follow a ridiculous rinsed bean recipie. Food is far too precious to be wasting by washing away ANY of the calories and flavour down the drain. If we get a tin of beans and a loaf in a food parcel, we eat beans on toast, if we get a tin of peaches, we have a pudding.

I am so angry at her hanging on the coat tails of poverty. Making a career out of a couple of difficult years, made worse by her refusal to access the help available from charities, friends and family. It is not only unpalatable (like her food), it is actually despicable.

Sorry for the rant, she is now making me very ,very angry, with all this tit about political activism reporting and friends in the political sphere. It's all about HER.
You are absolutely right! And I would say not getting help from friends and family and letting her kid go hungry and cold is neglectful. Too many people in this country don't have a choice. If you have support available, bleeping take it.

Reactions: 18
Please know not all of us lefties fall for this utter tit. Some of the people in the replies are so far up her arse I don’t know how they are still typing. She can screech about politics all she likes but if she’s so experienced and knowledgeable about politics, why did she “panic” at the referendum and spoil her ballot? I’m so glad I found this site. It has its issues and can sometimes but unfair but as far as exposing peoples bullshit it is very handy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.