Jack Monroe #18 From giving THAT MAN hell to a Hellman's collab, “Baby Nigella’s” food is still making us gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she gets handed a book deal on a plate? About a subject she knows nothing about (and I don't mean her cookery books). Will she ever acknowledge her privilege?
A series of books on cookery based on one flimsy premise - tin cans.
A TV programme because of a well documented tantrum.
A politics book deal based on - well that one has me stumped tbh.
Far from her being this dangerous maverick who is too hot to handle, I suspect she is seen as the acceptable, almost cosy face of poverty, not that she is poor but she talks about it a lot. Well not poverty generally but her own particular case.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she gets handed a book deal on a plate? About a subject she knows nothing about (and I don't mean her cookery books). Will she ever acknowledge her privilege?

Nope

A series of books on cookery based on one flimsy premise - tin cans.

Gag books
A TV programme because of a well documented tantrum.

She fucked that up.

A politics book deal based on - well that one has me stumped tbh.

It's bullshit. One does not go from writing slop books to politics analysis.

Far from her being this dangerous maverick who is too hot to handle, I suspect she is seen as the acceptable, almost cosy face of poverty, not that she is poor but she talks about it a lot. Well not poverty generally but her own particular case.

She is a loony tune.
I'll leave this little ditty here while I finish my martini (stirred) and have a nap.

1590584685107.png

JM, you paying attention?

Thank you, you’re fab! ❤ As a taxpayer I really hope that all government advisors are thoroughly vetted & absolutely declared and above board? It feels like a real conflict of interests to have someone with their own commercial interests snuck in through the back door to advise, I do hope it doesn’t happen.
Well she is 6 months late filing her accounts so don't hold your breath. My husband put in a FOI to see what us taxpayers popped in her pocked for her car crash DK and nada yet.

She has very few followers to be sponsored by such a big company as hellmans ?
Many of her followers don't even know mayo is. Tee hee

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand twitter at all, can you moderate your thread and remove tweets, there is not even a single mildly questioning tweet on her timeline - surely not everyone thinks she’s wonderful? Law of averages says there must be one dissenting voice?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.