Jack Monroe #18 From giving THAT MAN hell to a Hellman's collab, “Baby Nigella’s” food is still making us gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Lois person was brave with their comments, wouldn't mind betting they get jumped on by some of the die hard Jackasses now...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure how to reply to comments from the old thread but @PennyLoafer I wouldn’t be surprised if she was just giddy with all the attention. Being interviewed in front of a lot of people while flashing your genitals sounds like a narcissists wet dream. It’s no wonder she seemed a bit high

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Harrybosch said:
She's also 'tucked her labia into three pairs of pants' to work at the club. Yep, she said that.

How long are her labia lips???

Not sure how to reply to comments from the old thread but @PennyLoafer I wouldn’t be surprised if she was just giddy with all the attention. Being interviewed in front of a lot of people while flashing your genitals sounds like a narcissists wet dream. It’s no wonder she seemed a bit high
Hmmm sorry feel like I’m spamming but I agree with @PennyLoafer it did seem there was something else being partaken. Just my opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hadn't given a single thought to her labia before but now I'm fascinated by their apparent unruliness

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Here is a picture of her saying the remaining bits of long hair that make the plaits etc are the width of her little finger and just those little front bits, after having just ruffled her hair so you can clearly see the unshaven section.

With everything, what is the point of the lie? We can literally see it with our own eyes...

Edit to add: she did look very pretty, her make up was very good.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hmmm sorry feel like I’m spamming but I agree with @PennyLoafer it did seem there was something else being partaken. Just my opinion!
That’s fair enough, we’re allowed different opinions here unlike on Jack’s Twitter feed :) It just struck me as a possibility as I know a couple of very narcissistic people and they get weirdly ‘excited’ in situations which reinforce their delusions of grandeur. Attention is like crack to them
I wouldn’t put it past her to have taken something either though!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is the Hellman's thing from the shed on Tuesday live? If so they must be concerned that there will be more talk of *labia* - don't want to be a prude but that's not what I (and probably most people) want to hear about when choosing mayonnaise products, no matter how FANCY they are.

Edited to clarify that FANCY refers to the mayonnaise products, not the labia :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
132k insta followers
279k twitter followers
119k Facebook likes

Yet when I clicked on her live stream there were only 260 viewers. (half of that number were probably tattlers :ROFLMAO:!)

Are these low view numbers normal for a live? or is Jack just not as popular as she likes to think she is!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s fair enough, we’re allowed different opinions here unlike on Jack’s Twitter feed :) It just struck me as a possibility as I know a couple of very narcissistic people and they get weirdly ‘excited’ in situations which reinforce their delusions of grandeur. Attention is like crack to them
I wouldn’t put it past her to have taken something either though!
I just added the “my opinion” bit for court, so I don’t get prosecuted 🤣 You may well be right @Instabums, it could just be euphoria

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That was definitely a very bizarre watch. Lots of references made by Vix about being engaged and a fiancée, but nothing from Jack?

The whole segment about being too depressed to cook (which I think we can all agree is definitely a thing!), but then admitting instead of using her own simple recipes from her own book about cooking whilst depressed, she admits to surviving off of Pot Noodles and Coup-a-Soup... Not exactly a thrilling incentive for anyone to buy this, surely?

The bit about oversharing online is interesting, but it's a shame thinks that holding back only now would make a difference for her son? I also wonder whether she has or will be sitting him down before he enters high school to address some of her history... Otherwise that will come as a nasty shock when he is teased about it at school.

Also interesting that she said that a main impetous for shaving off the hair was (and I paraphrase here) 'not really feeling herself'... So when it was made our she was losing hair due to stress and it was implied because of the internet bullies... This was another lie?

Also for someone who drones on about being shy and lacking in confidence, she was more than happy to get her entire legs out on Instagram, share information about her labia, and waffle on about me, myself and I.

Everything feels incredibly fictional with her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Here is a picture of her saying the remaining bits of long hair that make the plaits etc are the width of her little finger and just those little front bits, after having just ruffled her hair so you can clearly see the unshaven section.

With everything, what is the point of the lie? We can literally see it with our own eyes...

Edit to add: she did look very pretty, her make up was very good.
Her hair looks the same thickness as Vix’s!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.