Jack Monroe #179 Emotionally charged and ends with the threat of a lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour recently is beyond weird. Jumping online when she has the chance, to stir up some major tit on Twitter. Desperate to keep a name for herself on there despite being busy with her 'intensive and exhausting treatment'. All the while crumb dropping to the people paying closer attention than she's mid house move. Nothing ever clear or concise with Jack, but that wouldn't leave everything open for interpretation which is literally what she banks on.
Isn't it utterly tiresome?
It is so odd in that I spend time on here talking about a stranger, but I seriously could not give a tit what she is doing in 'treatment' or if she is moving house. I don't know her and am not remotely invested. Any more than she is interested in my life (which by the way is fascinating 😂).
But quite sad how much she puts intimate snippets of her life online. I wonder if she knows you don't actually have to?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Has she deleted the first tweet about the dildo, but left the second one? It only appears on the tweets and replies. It doesn't make sense, why delete one but not both? She says that she is worried about what her brand partners will think..................She should be.
I don't think they care to be honest she's done worse stuff that put a glass dick on the internet. They have probably just rolled their eyes and checked how much longer they have to legally endure it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.