Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Legionnairess

Chatty Member
I actually noticed yesterday when walking Nala that she kicks back after poops and wees if she’s on grass! Had never paid attention to it before 😂 it doesn’t really serve much purpose though as she’s so small 🥰
My dog does the kicky grass/leaves thing but its not to cover the poo just to spread her scent a bit around I think.

• Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
The point is with teaching, we all had experience so we can all say something relevant when she starts on one. The teachers/TAs/SL/SENCOs etc. can give more nuance obviously.

With law, the most contact I imagine most of us has had is with wills/conveyancing or family law and with the first two, it isn’t that traumatic in the grand scheme of things. When she has threatened lawyers in the past you can feel the bristles here, and the same with Essexgirl. She knows she has the upper hand because she won before and most of us won’t be seasoned barristers or solicitors who know it is all hot air. It is horrid feeling threatened like this.
Can she be reported for threatening behaviour?

• Heart

Clarends

Chatty Member
Haha, she is so Rory. Rory came from a wealthy family yet always complained about being broke, wore designer labels all the time, planned a move to New York despite being too broke to buy underwear. Also the whole inflated sense of her own talent thing (I won’t go on about all the ways in which Rory is a terrible journalist but she’s terrible).
Shes a bit Lorelai as well who in spite of being povs got money from rich parents to pay for Rory's private school and Yale But I like Lorelai - she cant cook and doesnt ever pretend she can.

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I've actually tried one of Jack's recipes¹ once, namely Chickpea and Peach Curry. It wasn't vile, but the texture was quite odd and didn't really work, and it does just look like slop.
I've had that too. It was weird.

Oh shit! If she's moved out of the bungalow then what on earth has happened to the fish!?
Probably just left behind. Or maybe she finally walked down to the beach, chucked them in the water and let them swim freely.

• Haha
  • Sad
This should probably go in food and drink but I don’t want to but (butt?) in there when paellas are here. When I was young I went to Spain and had a paella in a proper Spanish restaurant but instead of rice it was like chopped up noodles. Is that a thing? I’m never sure if I misremember the past, if I just went to weird places or if it is real!
I'm on a grunk so apologies if this has been answered, but that was fideua and its bloody amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Wait - how does she pronounce cabal?!

Thankful I didn’t have nightmares about that meal last night, but have woken up with no appetite

• Haha

LittleBitAlexis

I think they've all been watching Neighbours, there's a male couple who have used a turkey baster to get a lesbian pregnant. They're planning a co-parent situation, with the mum being more of a fun aunt than actual mother, whilst the couple are the main caregivers/parents.

Jack thinks she's Nicolette?! Naaaaaaaah.
But Nicolette is a horrid, lying, manipulative, grifter who can't be trusted any further than you could throw her... sound familiar?

Switch the double denim for endless leather mini skirts and ankle boots, and Bob's your lesbian surrogate!

• Haha