Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
She would treat it like a dolly, passing it back to Owen whenever the going got even in the slightest though. Either that or make her son do stuff like nappy changes and all the mundane tasks. She would say she is teaching him the responsibilities of adulthood, all in the guise of palming off what is her responsibility. She said she would only have one with Owen if he synchronised with her other child's father.

In other words, she would only have the baby around when there's her other son to take care of it.
Don't forgot shilling the cute toddler phase for all the articles on the struggle.

I reckon she stopped posing with SB for all her grifts as the kid started getting older and was able to call her out and complain. Off to daddy's you go, kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Does she ever kick leaves over her shit? Or is she basically an actual dog?
I actually noticed yesterday when walking Nala that she kicks back after poops and wees if she’s on grass! Had never paid attention to it before 😂 it doesn’t really serve much purpose though as she’s so small 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I CANNOT with this cluttered kitchen. Please Allegra invest in some cupboard doors, I beg of you.
Also can't help but notice that she's got those magnetic spice jars on the side of her fridge, which Jack, years later, tried to make part of her personality. Yet another stolen aspect of her smol pixie ~quirky~ persona.
We went down the same detective route!!!

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
That's because she uses him to illustrate how hard she has it all the time. She has to outline every mortal task she does for him, that most of us don't even give a second thought to doing, as it gives her a long list to reel off that makes her sound BUSY (and hard done by of course). If you have to pad out your task list like that, you probably aren't actually that busy 🙄.

Morning all ❤
I know someone like that. Has one seemingly easy to manage child yet constantly sends us those postive thinking thing about children and how we as parents are amazing. No offence if you like that sort of thing but it gives me the ick!

I agree totally that Jack is clueless here. Her cringeworthy overfamiliarity with Owen, e.g. casual referals to syncing schedules with SB's dad, doesn't treat this as a serious thing.

I highly doubt that she really wants to be a surrogate. She's just making things all about herself, and being incredibly awkward, as usual.
Perhaps she's after OJ and she crap at chat up lines.

• Haha

Marj24

VIP Member
I was thinking maybe they've changed one of the bedrooms into a sewing room / mancave / whatever so that in Jack's mind it no longer counts as a 5-bed. Because she's an idiot.
I agree, far more likely! I wouldn't be surprised if she did have a strop when HER bedroom was to be used by others/repurposed though, even if her parents went ahead as planned

Lanie

VIP Member
I haven't seen her do any news articles or colabs recently, what's going on?

• Haha

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Speaking of Nigella what happened to Jack doing her a lovely drawing of her garden? Or does she not have the right equipment for that she needs pencils and only has pens?
Hilariously @Jelly Bean got their first!

• Haha