Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Serious Illness =raging slopitis

Current treatment =intensive cooking lessons after the 💩💩💩

Exhausting =,having to work for more than 20 minutes at a time ,do 'important educational work ' and still faff around on Twitter for 20 hours a day .

Lumps =wayward slop or filler ..

CT Scan =Cooker and Toaster scan, at least one of each .

Sorted ....Just the facts m'lud .
if anyone is interested in words there is a film on Amazon about the production of the OED with Mel Gibson and, takes breath, Steve Coogan called The Professor and The Madman.

Had a thought about loving squiggle.

Jack makes changes all the time.

In her face.

In her lifestory.

Where she does her cookery.

How shitty bungalow is arranged.

She _literally_ is a manifestation of change.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lanie

VIP Member
This is so accurate. I almost feel like I’ve already watched this. Has Jack actually been a fictional character all this time? Is she a years long art project to see how gullible some people are?
But can she duck face wide eyed pout that all the actresses did in that. Also she needs to have a stern checking her phone face too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Whaa?

VIP Member
I’m dozens of pages behind, but wanted to make two points: (1) Self-diagnosis of ASD is at least a valid discussion — access to formal diagnosis is a privilege and there are endless reasons someone might be overlooked early in life. People can get nasty and gatekeeping about it with people who are most likely autistic (Jack’s still a cunt, tho, and the tweet she liked was too simplistic); (2) The #ActuallyAutistic hashtag is used by the autistic community to find each other — it’s in response to how almost everything you hear about autism comes from people who are not autistic. I’ve never seen the hashtag in the bio of someone with a large following like Jack’s. I don’t think she understood what it meant.
Thank you for the explanation. I did not know what the hashtag was either. I thought Jack was using it to advertise her autism, which she has either romanticized or used as an excuse for her behaviour since I followed her on twitter

Reactions: 23

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Yes, monetise everything. But as soon as the child started to have a mind of its own, began to question her and answer back, off to daddy.
Also, that awkward pre-pubescent stage where they don't quite fit the 'cute' look these bloggers want for begging appeal
🥕meant to write 'blaggers'!

• Haha
He was always a bit odd. I remember when he was first out on the gay scene. Very full of himself, I had never met anyone with so much self confidence. What you would call a bit of a big head.

Puts me in mind of Jack, always thought he was deserving of better. He came from middle class background too, and resented it. Wanted to be seen as tallented working class made good. The more I think, he was very like Jack. Or should I say, given the age difference, Jack is very much like Morrisey.
Morrisey is gay, no one told me! Shame he became racist.

• Haha

BananaSmith

Chatty Member
This should probably go in food and drink but I don’t want to but (butt?) in there when paellas are here. When I was young I went to Spain and had a paella in a proper Spanish restaurant but instead of rice it was like chopped up noodles. Is that a thing? I’m never sure if I misremember the past, if I just went to weird places or if it is real!
That's fideua. Bloody lovely unlike Jack's paella.

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
imagine how much of a total pain in the arse pregnant jack would be
She makes some wacky combinations with food at the best of times, what kind of pregnancy craving slop would she concoct?!

I bet she would be full on by saying she had that awful morning sickness thing, piles, gas, achey aches, and for a bit of weekend chaos; eating the soap bars left on her doorstep :ROFLMAO:

Damn I can’t find it. Basically that he was always involved, took him lots as a baby and he stayed there 3-4 nights a week at least at the time she wrote on MN.
Essexguy81?

• Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
What do Owen Jones and anchovy butter have in common?

I first made anchovy butter in my kitchen at home on the cusp of autumn 2019. Faced with a pile of courgettes to use and a recipe book to write, I began to throw together whatever I had to hand to turn the pile of fat green vegetables in my fridge drawer into delicious dishes. It was 2pm, and I was trying to wrap up soon so I could pick my son up from school. I wanted something super quick, simple and that would keep for my dinner that evening. I poured a tin of anchovies in the blender, along with all of the oil, and added butter, on a whim. I pulsed it, watching the butter whip to a cupcake frosting consistency, flecked with freckles of brown. I gently braced myself as I dipped a tentative finger in. The smell was overpowering – I closed my eyes and sucked that finger and I swear my ovaries and arteries both gave the same deep internal groan – one in pleasure, one in fear.

"flecked with freckles of brown" is bringing back memories of the Night of the Prune Juice. 😭
if it was only the cusp of autumn then why was your kid at schooooollllllll

• Haha

Malkiavelli

Chatty Member
We really need a filing system for all the evidence we collect!
We do! Often the idea will be there to reference something she did or said or posted but because there's so much of it, finding it is a needle in a haystack like task..

Reactions: 22