Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mokie

Chatty Member
She thinks Nigella is so close a friend that she even called her Mom on Twitter! Yet I can never remember a time when Nigella has asked Jack around for one of her get togethers. Otherwise we wouldn't hear the last of it. She hasn't called over to Mary Portas's for a cup of tea and a bourbon. Matt Tebutt certainly hasn't contacted her for any social activity. It is almost as if they really don't see her as a friend at all.

She could have had it all........ (Now I have got Eve Gallagher in my ear all afternoon )

Baby in your arms at 17
You spend your life wondering what you might have been
'Cause love has turned to hate
But that ain't nothing new
You can have it all

And so she could have. What a waste of the most amazing opportunities for a mediocre talentless wanabee. She had chances time and again that many more talented people never get, and she squandered every last one of them.
Off topic but bloody ell @MancBee Eve Gallagher, takes me right back to Manto’s/Paradise Factory 💃❤🙌

Back to lurking but god, she’s still an absolute horror.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

lalalanded

VIP Member
God, hulme was something else back then, as was Salford precinct. The docks are all lovely now, but for many years they weren't. I went to Salford tech before getting a job at hope hospital where I worked with someone who knew Morrissey's family. They didn't have a great opinion of him even back then.

I think you know where I come from, and a solidly working class family but only a couple of miles away was little Hulton which is where the Salford overspill got dumped after the war and that was a tough area.
Just out of curiosity - is this the same area that New Order are from? Because Bernard's description of where he grew up is so bloody bleak I actually thought he might have been joking?!? But reading these recollections make me feel differently.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
In that article about her dad's house he was complaining about all the costs of fostering, including needing a bigger home. It claimed the council tax bill nearly doubled after the house was extended....this isn't true as council tax bands only change if the property is sold🤔
Depends on LA. Here, you have a revised bill sent through as soon as you have planning permission granted.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
extremely boring, but one of jack's pals has been instigating beef with owen

whose side will she pick?!

20210413_135458.jpg

• Wow

Lanie

VIP Member
I started watching it recently to see what the fuss was about and I'd rather be forced through Dawson's Creek again (ew, not a euphemism) than sit through another episode of that nonsense.
My best mate used to love it she used to watch it all the time. It made me want to dig out my own eyes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

FlashBoof

VIP Member
I know we have some great tech brains here, as well as media and social media people too, so may I ask....Are 2000odd likes on twitter plus a thousand odd on Insta good rates of interaction? As they are both way below 1%, I would have thought not, especially for peak Sunday evening sharing. But I don’t know enough about the subject and would love to know more knowledgable Fraus thoughts.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I think they've all been watching Neighbours, there's a male couple who have used a turkey baster to get a lesbian pregnant. They're planning a co-parent situation, with the mum being more of a fun aunt than actual mother, whilst the couple are the main caregivers/parents.

Jack thinks she's Nicolette?! Naaaaaaaah.

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
We saw this when she was constantly moaning about the disruption his home schooling was causing to her daytime naps work (ha!) routine.

How much close supervision did a 10 yr old require.? I’d imagine he’d just be left to get on with his zoom classes.
Probably the affect on the broadband was the issue