Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JuliaGulia

Chatty Member
Her tweets threatening him with the lawyer are still up! I can’t screenshot just now but that and other tweets to him are all still there 🤦‍♀️
Has there been some blocking going on? He obviously thinks they have gone - I'm not good enough on Twitter to know what that might be!

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Lanie

VIP Member
Yeah but my Anan could cook and we were all scared of her, haha! Not like Yack.
No sorry I didn't mean your nan couldn't cook just that like our smol one she is 4 ft of anger. Apologies to your dear Nana for the implication.

• Haha
No offence but I hated the Gilmore girls I thought they were dickheads. There i said it.
I loved it at the time, absolutely loved it. But when they did the revival I tried to rewatch the older episodes in prep and as an adult I thought the same.

I really hope when Jack grunks, that SB time tweet just quietly goes off to the ether. I agree she’ll claim it was a joke, but I suspect it’s a case of many a true word said in jest.

Lanie

VIP Member
Poor LJC had the chaos to sort out and THAT for dinner :ROFLMAO:
I know she sets herself up for it, but I do think L deserves a medal. Whens the next TV awards? We should really let her get one. I mean she puts up with ALOT and no it isn't a compliment.

• Haha
I think it shows she stands by her original ranting. Could have gone off, done a bit of research, understood what her 'trolls' were actually trying to say, and come back with a more level headed and knowledgeable stance on it. Nope. I thought you liked facts, Jack?
Only if the facts suit her agenda or the image she is trying to project. Ffs now I'm seeing a Jack/90's school projector hybrid in my head.

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
No offence but I hated the Gilmore girls I thought they were dickheads. There i said it.
I started watching it recently to see what the fuss was about and I'd rather be forced through Dawson's Creek again (ew, not a euphemism) than sit through another episode of that nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 25