Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanie

VIP Member
View attachment 527281

This one makes me giggle too. It gives me Uncle Buck vibes. Jack looks like the moody teenage daughter with the two younger siblings, SB is Macauley. Allegra being mad like John Candy feeding them sugar.
I know understand where she gets her clutter obsession from that kitchen must take 10000 years to spring clean. Fuck that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Zelda

Sorry, what‘s the thing with the music journo’s wedding?

I know I sound like a Squig who doesn’t know how to Google!

• Haha

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
A HEM Jacks barred from the PRL on suspicion of being a Tory Bobby Grant would ‘av her number
Oh no I have done a chaos. What am I at, bringing up soaps when I haven't watched one since the time Reg and Maureen got a waterbed? (Jack. That's what I'm at, that was a real Jack plot twist.)

• Haha

SpamNugget

Jesus ..imagine the child if JM and Owen Jones 😱😱😱if it's a boy would you call it Damien ...

Still convinced SB 's dad has majority of custody so she can twat around on SM ' working ' ...

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
Taxis wouldn't drive onto our estate. I had to walk the last half mile. The gun crime and gang culture was, on reflection, really scary. But we just got on with it.

I was in Manto one night, everybody off their heads dancing away. Three guys came in, shooting into the air, everyone dropped to the floor. The guys said they were taking over the door and drug dealing. They left, everyone got up and carried on dancing. 😂

Jack wore stab vest to Glastonbury and was scared of youngsters dancing in a dance tent. She has no idea about poverty and deprivation. Even if she wasn't middle class, she really doesn't have a clue about the lives people live on these estates. Sadly these conditions remain in some areas, despite huge amounts of regeneration money being spent.

Jack certainly didn't have a childhood of poverty like she claims. In comparison to her media friends she may have not had the advantages they did, but in no way was she poor.
My youngest daughter has just moved back to Manchester for her first grad job...she's staying in city centre at the moment and loves the city, (although in her final year at Man Met lived in a very nice flat in Salford ) and has just been looking at a very chic development in Salford which has gym and swimming pool in the complex! ....bit of a change from when I was a student in Aberdeen and lived in very cold and damp flats with no central heating at all, save for a 2 bar fire in living room......- and it got to -24 degrees that winter!

• Wow
  • Heart

Vroo

View attachment 527281

This one makes me giggle too. It gives me Uncle Buck vibes. Jack looks like the moody teenage daughter with the two younger siblings, SB is Macauley. Allegra being mad like John Candy feeding them sugar.
What is quite noticeable tho is that Jack is quite happy for her son to be identified in the pic, Allegra not so much
ETA @maytoseptember noticed already as always I’m on a grunk!

• Haha

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
I also don't understand why you would be jealous of married colleauges when you're under the age of 25! The average/median age for marriage (even 10 years ago) is far, far higher!
I imagine the average/median number of engagements for under 25 year-olds is 1, so there's that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Threatening legal action isn’t the same as threatening behaviour.
Legally, persons have the right to take legal action, whether that action is vexatious would need to be determined by a court. Threatening behaviour is more like saying I’m going to thump you. Or cook lingreenie and throw it in your face.
Or make you eat it?

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
I would often have to ‘force’ (not literal use of force) my child to go and stay with the other parent. I didn’t do this because I didn’t want them with me, I did it because it was vital that they maintain a relationship with both of us and that the other parent had the opportunity to actually, y’know, continue parenting. I admit to being guilty of the ‘I’m fed up, can’t wait until they go away for the weekend’ trope and the occasional ‘you can go live with them full time then’, and yes it was lovely to have that break from ‘rl’ but I never actively thought of my child as a burden like she seems to do with SB
(She would never have had to sell those lightbulbs if she wasn’t a Mum, she probably thinks she could have got a rich sugar mamma sooner than she did with Allegra...)
She would have probably been captain fantastic is the fire service( I mean telephones) if she wasn't a parent.

I am so sad she wrote that about her kid. I mean imagine if he said to a mate let's check out my mum's sm?
Kids do this shit and he saw that. 😱

• Sad

Clarends

Chatty Member
She's Rory Gilmore - entitled, thinks shes a journalist. Pov backstory and always bailed out.

• Haha
  • Wow

Legionnairess

Chatty Member
Jack would be in Take the High Road as a chippy incomer who hopes to win the locals over with her superior cooking skills or perhaps appear in the original Prisoner Cell Block H and Bea will bring her down to size by trapping her hands in the industrial ironing machine while the really wrinkled old lady keeps look out for the screws
Not sure where this will land but yes!! Mrs Mack would soon find out her true self and would be a walking version of Tattle trying to make all the others in Glendarroch aware of ‘wee Jack’s’ lies and BS but would be ignored until a big explosive episode where Isabel at the post office received a lawyers letter for losing all the patreon beige postcards that Jack said she had posted but Isabel as the post offices representative HAD LOST.

I’m too invested in this aren’t I?

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
With all those replies on her Twitter saying the same makes it so obvious she is trying to bury something. I don't do Twitter and even I can see what she is up to. She is duplicitous. (You can have that word on me Jack, look forward to seeing you use it)
Bib she probably thinks it’s an ingredient 🙄

• Haha

Flash123

VIP Member
What soap would Jack be?

I reckon she thinks she's Eastenders, but she's actually Brookside.
Sunset Beach- no question about it. Can remember in my mid teenage years when channel 5 launched and they had sunset beach on and it was a massive talking point in our school due to the ridiculous storylines! Turkey blaster anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
Looks like her latest outburst has backfired somewhat. Seems a lot more people are talking against her now. Her squigs are just rent a mob mentality, they've no real thought behind them, just shouting and threats. At least now it looks like proper grown ups are joining the conversation!
Isn't that all she does though she really is a sm influencer in that she influenced outrage and fist shaking and anything and everything without alot of thought. Her " apology" even said I didn't think and neither do the squiggles.

I do believe they cling to the early her when she actually was inspiring and perhaps actually did get to the heart of problems and helped if only a little. Now she's like the smol pixie like hulk, a rage of emotions all coming out once but instead or smashing furniture it's her sm presence and potential reputation.

• Heart