Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I adopted a dog and discovered last night that she does a new moon chaos and howls at 2 am like some kind of reverse werewolf.

She's cute when she's not a beast though. Here she is hiding in a bush because parks are terrifying.

View attachment 526348

Uh, Jack is a dick but more people seem to be bored of her shit recently. #ontopic.
Does she ever kick leaves over her shit? Or is she basically an actual dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a callous tweet about SB 🙁 poor boy, I hope he won't ever see that. It proves what we all suspected, she hardly every has him. Why have a child you don't then want to look after and spend time with? I've long felt she is quite unmaternal and so centred on herself that there is no room for him in her heart. Jack Monroe lives for Jack Monroe.
I agree with your post. Trying to be positive - at least SB is out of her clutches for a fair amount of time and has a normal life with his Dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know she sets herself up for it, but I do think L deserves a medal. Whens the next TV awards? We should really let her get one. I mean she puts up with ALOT and no it isn't a compliment.
Jack’s food alone counts as cruel and unusual punishment

• Haha

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
I suppose it depends on context. Most of Manchester and Salford inner city was council housing, and the closure of docks, mines, steelworks and factories made many, many people unemployed. Poverty was everywhere. We grew up in the 60s concrete nightmares that were Hulme, Beswick, Ordsall, Salford Precinct, Collyhust etc etc. If you've never seen photographs of these places before the 90s redevelopment, I suggest you Google them, they were unbelievable. Hulme especially had been abandoned by the council and had been taken over by anarchists, while ordinary tenants tried to live amongst chaos. I grew up in view of the docks, which became more and more run down and derelict. The dereliction was everywhere.

Morrisey, in contrast, grew up in Trafford in a semi detached owned property in a leafy suburb with a librarian mother (a middle class sort of profession). I never met his father as he had left before I met him.

But like Jack, they were far better off than most of his contemporaries at the time.
God, hulme was something else back then, as was Salford precinct. The docks are all lovely now, but for many years they weren't. I went to Salford tech before getting a job at hope hospital where I worked with someone who knew Morrissey's family. They didn't have a great opinion of him even back then.

I think you know where I come from, and a solidly working class family but only a couple of miles away was little Hulton which is where the Salford overspill got dumped after the war and that was a tough area.

• Heart
She not identifying with being male anymore then?

My child is only slightly older and is literally no bother. I certainly don’t need huge breaks from her, it’s more it’s good for her to go out, it’s not for me
She’s also implying from it she has him all of the rest of the time, which from what she herself has said in the past I suspect isn’t true. Which would sting even more for him.

• Sad