Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I'm no fan of Owen Jones, but he was on the receiving end of, like, a 4 day pile-on after talking about surrogacy (with a gay man who had taken that route) about a week ago. So here, just as all that has died down, he posts a pic of his post-lockdown haircut and along comes Jack, to reignite it. Appalling. Glad to see he's thus far ignored her.
Little fire starting pixie, lights blue touch paper and buggers off

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BananaSmith

Chatty Member
Hmmmm I seem to remember THAT MAN getting into a bit of a hoo haa over paella. Weren't Valencians horribly offended that he'd bastardised the dish by putting chorizo in it? Shouldn't a certain smol pixie be fully aware of this given how vocal she is about his appropriation of jollof rice? Shouldn't said smol pixie be ashamed that not only did she make an even LESS authentic version (by...baking it?? 🤮), she's made it look like a pile of vomit?

A cursory search reveals this... uh oh 😬

View attachment 525514
Hmmm, Hasn't Jack mentioned riff/riffing in some of her recipes.

Not like her to be copying and not giving credit.

• Haha

Hollaaa

VIP Member
I am SCARLET with the shame! Adam Mullen once told my cousin to fuck off (she waved at him when he stopped at a crossroads on his motorbike).
Consider your cousin partly avenged. I was walking into the Midland Hotel not realising they had played the G-Mex the night before. Being a typical teen I pointed at an admittedly very over-dressed man on the steps outside and commented "this dick thinks he's the Edge from U2, state of him" only to walk in and see Chrissie Hynde and Naomi Campbell deep in conversation with Bono. Ahem.
Being an occasionally gobby teenage dickhead is probably why I find Jack relatable at times. At least I don't do it in subtweets in my advanced years.

• Haha

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Isn’t there meant to be rice in paella? I can’t make out any rice. Just a load of random crap.

ALSO WHY DOES SHE NEVER POST RECIPE AND FOOD AT SAME TIME ARGH
She'll have seen other IG foodies doing it. The difference being, they show a picture of some lovely looking food, hype it a bit, then actually put the recipe in another post. I'd guess it is a traffic directing exercise, but they don't abuse it like Jack does.

I love you dear heart for saying how much you 💘 eating. Me too.
Perhaps Slimming World could sign up Jackie next. Gold stars all round with weight loss cos no-one would eat that fuckers recipes would they.
Have you not seen Slimming Hurled?

Last edited:
  • Heart

nicjd1

Taxis wouldn't drive onto our estate. I had to walk the last half mile. The gun crime and gang culture was, on reflection, really scary. But we just got on with it.

I was in Manto one night, everybody off their heads dancing away. Three guys came in, shooting into the air, everyone dropped to the floor. The guys said they were taking over the door and drug dealing. They left, everyone got up and carried on dancing. 😂

Jack wore stab vest to Glastonbury and was scared of youngsters dancing in a dance tent. She has no idea about poverty and deprivation. Even if she wasn't middle class, she really doesn't have a clue about the lives people live on these estates. Sadly these conditions remain in some areas, despite huge amounts of regeneration money being spent.

Jack certainly didn't have a childhood of poverty like she claims. In comparison to her media friends she may have not had the advantages they did, but in no way was she poor.
My partner from an area of Salford close to the precinct where we live now said the same about taxis, they actually wouldn't drive there years ago. Was known as 'little Beirut'. I grew up in a very WC part of Manchester but was shocked by the stories. It's a very proud community with a lot of good but a lot of gang violence and it's still very rough round the edges now but nothing like what it was. We live in a development that took over old terraced houses ( 🔺 ), and I feel guilty that it drove people out of where they lived their whole lives, my partner included. I just wish Jack wouldn't speak for so many people when she does not have a clue.

• Sad
  • Heart
She spoke so nastily about Louisa the whole time. Blamed her for the entire thing being, in Matt's words, 'terrible' and not her own lack of preparedness and ability
She’s just vile. Even if it was on the rocks at that point, which is still no justification at all, can you imagine the absolute fit of a pity party she’d have thrown if L was talking about her on Twitter like that?

Vanelope

VIP Member
Yeah, but that just makes me want to make JEHOVAH paella! (sorry @colouredlines and thank you for the rules and tips), and I think you might have annoyed them by calling them Spanish when they are Catalan anyway? I'm fairly sure the "outrage" is just a lot of eyerolls and curses with a few nutters on local radio or something, and the press loves to stir it up (like a paella risotto) because like Game of Thrones fans and suchlike, they're so cute when they're angry!
Oh god I’ve upset the Catalan, Catalonions? Is this an all thumbs are fingers but not all fingers are thumbs situation or will I be turned away at the border?

• Haha

MancBee

VIP Member
Don't forgot shilling the cute toddler phase for all the articles on the struggle.

I reckon she stopped posing with SB for all her grifts as the kid started getting older and was able to call her out and complain. Off to daddy's you go, kid!
Yes, monetise everything. But as soon as the child starts to have a mind of its own, began to question her and answer back, off to daddy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

EllaEm87

VIP Member
I’m afraid that if she’s left the shitty bungalow the lovely fish have likely met a sad end. In the bin.

• Sad

Captainmouse

VIP Member
If only we’d realised at the time , we could have said “We pay taxes licence fees, you fucks. We're allowed to give you shit. That's part of the deal.”
I vented my fury about licence fee money being squandered, had stock response, awaiting the next

• Haha
  • Sad

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Yes, monetise everything. But as soon as the child started to have a mind of its own, began to question her and answer back, off to daddy.
seriously, I think we're onto something. Mama sat there telling The Poverty story again, SB bored until he hears something off; 'That never happened mama'.

Cue eye of Sauron glare from mother of the year.

• Haha

FlashBoof

VIP Member
Which are also the reasons why she would be only marginally worse than Jacob Rees-Mogg in that position. Her mixture of entirely self inflicted and extremely advantageous circumstances, along with her whining entitlement, would do more harm. Just like the £20 for 3 people harms anybody saying children need more than 30p per meal spent on them by their parents.
I couldn’t agree with you more, lovely dragon!

She is a terrible campaigner. Perhaps it’s something Saint Marcus will address when he has finished feeding kids and getting them to read!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

girolle

Honestly looks like the kind of place where you'd get murdered. With all the crockery hanging up as potential weapons of torture.
Makes me think of Buffalo Bill's pad in Silence of the Lambs. Packed to the rafters with crap!

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Ah teenage Emmapism was onto something. He was cute!

Time to get this off topic train to bed. Night Fraus/Herrs 🥰

• Heart