Jack Monroe #178 I am a human being and I make mistakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB - Hard agree from me. I thought it was really weird that she was replying to every single person who asked about this, rather than just one general tweet but I concur with this theory.

Reactions: 45
Absolute works of art they were! Damien Hirst should be quaking in his boots.

I think DM has got more for their money than LM or Hellman's got.
Graham in Linda’s PR dept turned out to be a disappointment didn’t he? Maybe PR people are basically all like Jack? Would explain Vix.

Reactions: 35
Her tweets threatening him with the lawyer are still up! I can’t screenshot just now but that and other tweets to him are all still there
Has there been some blocking going on? He obviously thinks they have gone - I'm not good enough on Twitter to know what that might be!

Reactions: 26
Has there been some blocking going on? He obviously thinks they have gone - I'm not good enough on Twitter to know what that might be!
She's been very well behaved since the fiasco.....Has she finally learned her lesson....?!
Stay tuned in too find out.

Reactions: 33
This is still on her timeline....

And so is this, the lawyer one

oh and the one criticising the video ...

Reactions: 62
BIB - Hard agree from me. I thought it was really weird that she was replying to every single person who asked about this, rather than just one general tweet but I concur with this theory.
She does this every single time she's done a chaos (been a raging cunt). It's her modus operandi.

Pushes down her shittery with a load of inane crap/doggos/cattos/pot noodles/crisps, repeat ad nauseum

Reactions: 60
I like to imagine she's heard about That Man's new book and is softly, quietly, gently imploding with rage.

Reactions: 34
Well, THAT MAN might have a cookbook out, but I've got an exclusive sneak peek of Jack's next book cover.

Reactions: 108
Boring comment, apologies: but wow, the ICO website is fab! Lots of clear, concise articles and very clear forms specified to certain areas of complaint! They even have a phone number and web chat?! I just hope that they’re adequately staffed, unlike the shit ASA.

I would be massively concerned if I had spent the last 4+ years needlessly mining trauma and then responded in that manner on a public forum to one of them when they rightfully requested their details were deleted tbh, hopefully that poor squiggle has sought further help with this! Would be very interested to find out how it goes for her

Reactions: 61
I don't have a lawyer. Anyone else here have a lawyer? You may consult one from time to time, but I would be surprised if you had that many legal issues that a lawyer acting on your behalf would be "very busy". Not least because it would be ruinously expensive. Sorry? What was that? Poverty?

Reactions: 48
I adopted a dog and discovered last night that she does a new moon chaos and howls at 2 am like some kind of reverse werewolf.

She's cute when she's not a beast though. Here she is hiding in a bush because parks are terrifying.

Uh, Jack is a dick but more people seem to be bored of her shit recently. #ontopic.

Reactions: 89
Does she ever kick leaves over her shit? Or is she basically an actual dog?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.