Jack Monroe #173 I take one day off and now she’s Polish?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in a bad place...so I am putting a photo of myself in my PJs on Twitter for likes.
She won’t ever learn.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Leave poor Tom Cox alone. He genuinely loves his cats and doesn't go on mini breaks to have a clean kitchen (speculation m'lord) for social media.

Those jammies look awful but I'm guessing it's perspective from the face tune rather than the garments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wait, so she’s not taking a break or having fun? Why does she need to be so negative all the time, even to well meaning fans who genuinely seem to care about her well-being. Someone innocently saying it looks like she’s having a nice time in an air bnb with her new pjs or whatever and because she is literally obsessed with Twitter she assumes they’re talking about that and gets snappy. Then throws in that she’s gravely ill just to try and make them feel bad for...being nice? head.

Reactions: 60
Wait wait wait wait. I hear the fridge. And floorboard creaks. And other small noises. Am I neurodivergent too?!

😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Wait wait wait wait. I hear the fridge. And floorboard creaks. And other small noises. Am I neurodivergent too?!

😱
I hear the tv on in another room...and people chatting as they pass my house...AND the people I live with! So relieved I finally can self diagnose, thanks Dr Monroe what an inspo she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Oh joy, here comes Neurodivergent Jack, my supreme nemesis. I mean obviously I can't answer this as I'm not neurotypical but I'm pretty sure everyone hears the fridge and the central heating, no? As if she can hear a bleeding thing over her six radios all simultaneously playing different stations or the television showing programmes that are at minimum ten years old, don't give me this 'lol lightbulbs r loud' nonsense that you just picked up off fakingautism4morons.com.

Love from someone with diagnosed hyperacusis 🥰 I'll send you some notes if you like babes, make it more believable.

ETA the beautiful woman modelling the pyjamas on the M&S site will have been professionally shopped and she's still been less edited than Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Oh duck off. I am not neurodiverse and I can hear things that are quiet. Not everything has to be a symptom or a quirky personality trait.

2021... the year when hearing your fridge buzz gave you online clout 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.