Jack Monroe #172 Grift, glaugh, glove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to save all these inspo posts and have them printed on to a canvas, or pillows. Maybe make a quilt? I'd be divorced quick as you like but damnit, I'd be so happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I want to save all these inspo posts and have them printed on to a canvas, or pillows. Maybe make a quilt? I'd be divorced quick as you like but damnit, I'd be so happy.
Cross stitch print maybe- whatever you do I’m in 😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I do feel slightly bad for laughing so much at these because I say some spectacularly dumb things and can imagine this being done to me.

But then I think about how funny I'd find it because I'm not a narcissistic meringue puff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
PXL_20210330_201757955.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

I know it's more of an Allegra quote but I had to do one. Took the background pic myself too so I suppose that makes me a PHOTOGRAPHER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
I suspect this is more a lexicon issue but if you just dump water on something it's rinsing, no?
Or wetting, if you're being less generous. I feel like washing implies detergent or similar, otherwise she'd be extolling the virtues of washed beans.

I don't know how to tell a rinsed bean from a washed bean and it's suddenly very important to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’ve been chuckling away at all your stellar efforts, so of course I had to create one myself. I’m also totally loving the new thread title.
886E7A90-D883-44B3-B200-2FAB1593B068.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.