Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladderedtights

Ahhh good old shed times.

Jack, don’t come to Scotland, at least not yet. We’ve been advised to ‘Stay Local’ soon, and a sleeper and Dishoom in Edinburgh? That ain’t it!

4C909E1D-89FB-4718-9A2D-0925D5FC6ADA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53

MancBee

VIP Member
That is the most self indulgent load of twaddle I have read in a long time.

"co-parenting a safe, happy, secure, intelligent child". But that's not true is it Jack? Because he wasn't safe when you were selling his toys to buy beans to rinse for his dinner was he? He wasn't happy when he needed food that you couldn't provide? He wasn't being co-parented because his father wasn't aware of any issues. You self indulgent little bastard, social services should have had you for basically malnourishing your son because you were too pig headed to tell your family.
And what does it matter how intelligent her child is? Would it have changed anything if her son wasn't intelligent. Surely that has no bearing on the situation. Or should we only find compassion for mothers of intelligent children?

I see her nonsense has not diminished with the years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Ok I've looked at the contributions page for that user and it seems that between February 15th and 23rd 2014 they went on a little spree of adding references to Debbie McGee to random Wikipedia pages.

I regret that inform you that Jack Monroe is not and has never been Debbie McGee's best friend ☹ But hey, there's hope for the future!
Do you think Debbie would like it? Not a lot!

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
If anything could bring Jack and Debbie McGhee together as BFFs it’s Strictly. C’mon Strictly Producers, take Jack up on her offer!

Saturday morning fun fact, Mr Lenny and I were in the audience when Debbie McGhee did her rumba!

• Haha
  • Heart
Love how literal multi millionaire Marcus films content on an iPhone with a tripod, whilst our literal Dickensian pauper has several phones, EarPods, lights, reflection circles, Cotswolds sideboards, etc etc etc

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
Can't wait for the inevitable shade at 'media/well off people' getting up in her niche.

Does it ever occur to Jack that the people she takes pot shots at on Twitter may have been as 'dirt poor' as she has but because they don't spaff their money away and have genuinely found their niche, they've been able to make money?

Not talking about Pru or Dr Rupy but the whole hard done by thing Jack does reallllllllly pisses me off. Yes you need opportunity and support. But you always had that hun. All you have now is a spending problem and a huge chip on your shoulder.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

DrtCrl

Chatty Member
I’m fascinated by the difference in attitude between her and MR you know.
Marcus comes from a genuinely difficult background and whilst he does reference it it’s only when it’s relevant, and in order to effect genuine change. Whereas our dear heart mentions her five minute long period of The Pov at the drop of the hat, and never really in an attempt to make any real difference to anyone other than herself.
Looking at Marcus you’d feel hope that there is a good chance that things will get better (and not even in an ‘I can be a Premiership footballer too kind of way) but if you look at our Jackie you’d think you were doomed to live on slop forever. Whilst she’s not expressly saying it the message she is constantly projecting is that things will never really be ok again. I know Marcus is way more wealthy than she is but she is comfortable and can afford nice things and I just wish that once in a while she was honest with herself and others that actually things are a lot better for her now.

• Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
@MaineCoonMama yay for negative test hope you are feeling better soon
🤢🤢🤢 deliciously boke worthy smarminess ott praise just seems very insincere
It feels patronising, and would not be out of place on those Weirdos of Tinder-style Insta accounts. "I like your hair" = fine, "Your hair is deliciously frivolous and enlivening" = block.

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Meh I dont care where she is tbh, she will be loving the “attention” we are giving it. Let’s face it we will know where it is in under a week because she can’t hold her own water, that one.
Always look at her earring first. I only got to see what her earring looked like from a tv appearance. It’s always blurred from the facetune

I want to facetune 🥕 into 💥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50