Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
She looks so smug here.

I reckon she's moved hence the relative quiet this week and a barrage of showing off will now commence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Billybellend

Chatty Member
Wifelet has just instructed me to ‘send this compare and contrast to the Cabal...a year’s supply of slop to anyone who can’t spot the fucking difference’

item 1: vom in a tub

4E6FA9A4-70E7-431D-B56A-CCED0DC5AEF2.jpeg

item 2: Nikki Lilly’s celebration cake:
C4F329E9-4507-4703-A244-9054327658A3.jpeg
T

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m just on my phone and have had a couple of brambles so I’ll wait TIL I’m more sober! (Or maybe grovel)
I almost hope there isn’t a chaos so I actually do some household chores tomorrow.

just a note if u are reading this Jack- the clocks go forward overnight so if you have any deadlines act accordingly.
Deadlines? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’ll just need to figure out if she’ll sleep in til 10 or 12

Mary Poppins is a cheeky cow, they should have declared that horror as a #gifted #ad. Sadly for Poppins no one’s so much as buying Jack’s £6 book so she’s vastly over estimated her influence 😬

• Haha

Billybellend

Chatty Member
Jack is exactly the sort of person I can see touting 'manifestation'

My ex sister in law is a manifestation/life coach and often harps on about how she manifested her car and house.

The car, she manifested her way down to the car dealership and got finance, wow, the stars aligned, power of positive thinking and all that!

The house, when she split from my bro in law, she took to her bed and refused to look for another house so they could sell up so in the end my in laws bought her a fucking house and she rents it dirt cheap from them.

This bullshit gives me the rage like nothing else 😡 maybe Jack will evolve from the pov story and embrace the fact she has a massive house full of expensive tat and use the whole manifestation scam to carry on grifting from that? 🤔
Look, we all know manifestation is bollocks. I’ve been trying to manifest myself a thread title for the past geological age, but tragically, the stars aren’t aligning 😉😂

Is that like those pink tool sets you can buy, so you can feel like a pretty laydee doing DIY?
They’re shit 😂😂😱

• Haha

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
'Don't suggest the Dentist please'

Why the fuck not mate you've got some serious teef issues, apparently.

At least now there's a sideboard hold up you might finally go and get said teef sorted.

That response is classic Jack. "Don't suggest the one thing that is actually guaranteed to help, I just want lots and lots of sympathy comments and the opportunity to snap at well-meaning people because I've already TRIED EVERYTHING."

It's astonishing how she's been pulling the same old shit since 2014 and the squiggles are still blind to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lol at her dispensing patronising wisdom to Marcus like she's got three Mission Inn Stars. She's devoted more time to running on about Pot Noodles and crisps than food she's cooked herself. Supercilious smol baggage.

• Haha
New bio as of 4.49am.

At least that Cotswolds supply issue might give her a chance of experiencing actual abstinence from an addiction 🤷🏻‍♀️

2C52F16C-7E0B-4983-9020-396DEEEE71F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Might she be in a stunt kitchen (not sure if actual term) for the Modern Slop Bible cover shoot? Of course, that would suggest she's actually close to finishing it. Forget I spoke.

• Haha
  • Wow

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I don't understand these accounts that make their entire focus & personality centre on their mental illness/neurodivergence. I thought that most people wanted to think less about their poor mental health and work on being able to live a 'normal' life despite any symptoms? I've seen a lot of teenagers base everything on their depression/anxiety etc and that seems fair enough due to their age, but when adults do this constantly and even monetize it, it just feels odd. Perhaps it's because a lot of people I've known (including myself) have really struggled through mental illness, and wouldn't even dream of making some quirky post about how cute and unique sufferers of their MH issue are?
It also prevents people from 'getting better' too. If your whole personality is based on depression for example, you feel like you need to stay in your own bubble and anytime you step out of that darkness will feel inauthentic. I definitely think there is a difference between people born with the potential to have MH issues and those who develop them because of life circumstances. The ones who cling to their diagnosis and make it their whole lifestyle tend to be of the latter group (just imo). It becomes an excuse for all negative traits, and becomes a sad fishing pity party. But, as I just said, they can't escape that bubble if it consumes them so fully that it becomes their primary personality. Hence, they'll never get better.

Jack is doing the same. She has clung to her poverty persona for so long, having to rewrite her own history, to keep herself relevant. She is clearly no longer in the dire straits she once claimed to be in. But, her whole brand was built up on the myth of the foodbank, the selling toys, going hungry etc etc. She is someone who needs to be the victim, a classic narc trait. This is why she has evolved her bubble, she now is on spectrums that are hard to prove by an outsider whether she's lying or not, claiming horror stories from her past, screaming to anyone who will listen about how hard done by she is. She's trapped herself by her own choices in life.

I reread Thread 31 last night, on page twenty, Jack talks about the stalking incident. However, it was two different men, one before SB, one after. Every story she tells have a sense of truth I'm sure, but, there are so many contradictions and google diagnosis, that more and more ears her story lands in are turning deaf.

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Does she want us / her followers / her current and/or ex BB to speculate on whose kitchen she's in?
ETA hold on, is that actually her kitchen but with a different coloured filter or something?
ETATA it's not her kitchen is it?

• Haha
  • Wow

Raker

VIP Member
15 glacé cherries (optional- I hate these so throw in malteser instead)
I like to go rogue and put it flat in a traybake and put a layer of white chocolate on top.
No cherries??? Maltesers ?????

I do like the sound of your traybake though #F&Dthreads👉

Not a fan of the way she's phrased this. Like she's been asked by people to say something.

What do you even say? What could you say Jack? I don't think empty words on Twitter are going to help people at this point.

Unless you've got some contacts at the UN?
Exactly! “UN awaits what grifting nobody in small town Essex belatedly mentions on Twitter, before declaring anything....”

I’m puzzled though about who is contacting Jack-Monroe-is-away to discuss the horrors in Myanmar by sliding into her DMs? Why?

I for one can’t wait to be educated by her — although obvs I’m not enumerated in her “stupidly large platform” — like any right minded person I prefer to have my political information through the medium of gifs on Tattle!

And her blind insistence on effing Twitter being the only forum for anything enrages me. Absolutely pointless.

I do believe that her ego is bigger even than her Mediterranean arse

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha