Jack Monroe #170 Outrageous grifting dirtbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admin: Any update on the request for an eyeroll button??

It’s just bile. Endless bile. My bathroom floor looks like my Twitter feed.” That’s really funny for her, I actually tittered!

Reactions: 45
More archive fun. This tweet sums up Jack's utterly batshit approach to social media (all 3 accounts are hers).

Reactions: 62
She just gets a few feelings and gobs off. She most likely won't be able to suggest any other books, I just cannot see her reading to a child unless it was performative bollocks to post somewhere.
You have to genuinely care about what you are furious about to effect any change, and genuine and care are not words I would ever associate with Jack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Mine never did that, but my niece did, no eating disorder or owt. Some kids just do. It was Christmas and loads of sweets

Reactions: 17
...and one more.

2014. 2014. Has anyone in human history ever developed so little over so many years?!

Reactions: 74
Genuinely devastated this will never be a children's book, I can picture the illustrations in my head I love the Frauen songs and creative writing, genuinely made me laugh out loud a few times.

(Sometimes someone will ask what I'm laughing at though and It's genuinely stressful just thinking about all of the lore you'd need to explain to this person to make it make sense we must have enough chaoses & backstory for a novel now)

ETA thank you @SweetTransvestite for your pigeon contributions, I HOOTED and borrowed one hope you don't mind!

Reactions: 25
She's like an insect trapped in amber doomed to remain frozen for all time except rather than being beautiful, she's a massive vile bellend on Twitter. Remarkable! Hopefully we're not going to get a Jurassic Park situation out of her.

Reactions: 52
The plughole hair / tumble drier fluff Mrs Beaton knock-off.
ETA speaking of which, how many people who she's supposedly writing this for will have or use a tumble drier? It's the most expensive appliance to run!
I have never had a tumble dryer.
We didn't have hot running water when I was a kid, and when I washed up after tea at a friends house I put the kettle on and her Mum laughed and asked me why on earth was I doing that! I was mortified.
Sort of on Jack topic as that was poor growing up in Southend, and my friend and I were first year at Westcliff!

Reactions: 35
Hells teeth. I wasn’t aware of all of this. She needs an intervention. Seriously.

Reactions: 36
These Tweets are like Jack's greatest hits. Checking off:

Didn't happen (then everyone clapped)
Dead Gramp's uninhabitable guest house
HOWLING
Ouchie mouths

Thankyou for doing the Lord's work through WayBack Machine @colouredlines
Your thankyous won't buy me my FOREVER HOME. I've worked 140 hours this week and yet I still rent...I accept euros, bitcoin, and unsold copies of Good Food For Bad Days (give me enough and I can build my forever home from them).

Reactions: 51
These Tweets are like Jack's greatest hits. Checking off:

Didn't happen (then everyone clapped)
Dead Gramp's uninhabitable guest house
HOWLING
Ouchie mouths

Thankyou for doing the Lord's work through WayBack Machine @colouredlines
Is anyone else reading these and being reminded of viral stories that were probably circulating at the time? Like the stripper one I would absolutely bet was one of the times the pic of the mum “selling Home Depot shovels” was going round, I remember loads of viral stories about people saying “yes I am” in response to people being gay etc. Seeing them all retrospectively it’s so obvious where the “inspiration” came from.

Reactions: 42
Just wanna say you're a legendary bunch of awful trolling ninnies for spoilering the sickness stuff. Really thoughtful and much appreciated at this end

Reactions: 50
Your thankyous won't buy me my FOREVER HOME. I've worked 140 hours this week and yet I still rent...I accept euros, bitcoin, and unsold copies of Good Food For Bad Days (give me enough and I can build my forever home from them).
I've just sent you a small donation. It was all my rent money and I will get evicted tomorrow but I know how poor you are and how important it is that your Small Boy can finally plant his own eucalyptus tree in his Forever Garden.

Reactions: 54
Wow. Where to start. I'm beyond intrigued by the ex sex worker grift. And the multiple foreign destinations the mulberry bag went to in the very short time since landing her first book deal and not having been abroad for ten years.

The rest is actual word vomit.
I've written on here before how some of her behaviour reminds me of a more shameful and less enlightened me and I saw earlier another tattler said something similar.
She really does remind me of times when I've been feeling let down and bitter and dare I say, victim-y and fished for sympathy and support in a very passive aggressive way.
I cringe looking back when I see all her crap laid out like this in one place.

View attachment 500659
Do call handlers slide down the pole ?
Only the sexy ones.
Just reminded myself of homer Simpson

Reactions: 30
Just wanna say you're a legendary bunch of awful trolling ninnies for spoilering the sickness stuff. Really thoughtful and much appreciated at this end
As someone that, whilst would never be so dramatic as saying I am emetephobic, but certainly don’t do any form of sickness well, I thank you all too. I am even a bit ropy with that weird GIF of a puppet throwing up, which crops up occasionally (and usually in context with Jacks food, to be fair!).

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.