Jack Monroe #170 Outrageous grifting dirtbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@colouredlines that is a brilliant find.

I think a lot of it is ranting and trying to start fights on Twitter because she is bored and lonely. I do think some of tweets read like they were written whilst under the influence too. Especially the really self deprecating ones. She is very much a 'why does it always happen to me?" type whilst failing to recognize she is the common denominator in all of those situations, if they are indeed true. I hope she really is too insignificant in fame terms for SBs high school peers to google. If they do then that poor boy is going to have a rough time

Reactions: 49
Hang on, the "people whining about her patreon here"... Were they, you know, her patrons? Who'd paid for things that I presume had not materialized? I can't remember the context.
No, she had just set up the Patreon. This was right after Hopkins and in the middle of Kickstarter (she'd taken 58k from people a year before, the book had yet to materialise) so her decision to start a Patreon was met with some cynicism.

Reactions: 48
there was a girl at child’s primary who was sick constantly. She would vomit if she didn’t like the smell of lunch etc. She comes from a very chaotic home with an attention seeking parent. I think it’s rare for children to do a tactical puke to be off school, they usually start with the sore tummy story surely?

Reactions: 22
Agree, it's a really weird thing to read. I have two kids and have never experienced this with them. I think toddlers sometimes vomit when they are really phlegmy and have a cough, but what she describes of an 8-year-old doesn't sound convincing to me.

Reactions: 28
[SP
[just the other day I remembered when I was little (8/9 insisting that I could finish a steak pie supper from chippy- I did but was very very sick that night & no sympathy as it was my fault for being greedy!!! Which it was lol. So is conceivable sb could be ill, but for me (admittedly not SE) an unexpected day at home which children was a pleasure ]

Reactions: 16
Poverty drag!

Reactions: 25
No, she had just set up the Patreon. This was right after Hopkins and in the middle of Kickstarter (she'd taken 58k from people a year before, the book had yet to materialise) so her decision to start a Patreon was met with some cynicism.
Ahhhh I see, thank you! Less directly disrespectful at least

Reactions: 18
]
Virginia Andrews too! Bloody hell, I was way too young to have read Flowers in the Attic when I did!!!

reading my mum’s old Judith krantz - they are hilarious, everyone is so rich. I love a good Jackie Collins as well because I think she makes it tasteless and more fun

Reactions: 18
In the first list I mixed up daphne flap and emoji aquarium and thought it said emotional fap...
I'm blaming you lot for all the smutty book talk we've had today
Jack Monroe: Emotional Fap for thread title!!!

just catching up a little - been BUSY tarping a roof in the pissing rain. I can confirm that waterproof clothing doesn’t stay waterproof for ever. Next time, I’ll wear a wetsuit and snorkel

Reactions: 24
I know some don’t (which is a whole issue for FSM in and of itself), but as she’d previously implied they did serve and she’s not mentioned a move in that period, I wondered if she was taking a temporary thing and wording it in her typical misleading way in her lives.

Reactions: 17
She was also on holiday in Cyprus and whisked off to Israel, according to her Insta.
Also wondering why Brexit Tin H. did not take them (including SB) on a nice regular chill out holiday to the Med for two weeks.
If I had a decent salary and my partner didn't, this is what I would do without batting an eyelid (not sausage).

Reactions: 40
I’m surprised she managed to tell the truth long enough to get past Israeli border control. They grill everyone, and are incredibly suspicious of any (non-marriage) name changes in my experience.

Reactions: 30
She wanted Mulberry to gift her a new bag, didn't she?

Reactions: 58
ugh, shut up jack. you live in a massive house, you just can't move for all the sideboards and curtains

and leave moose alone. hate it when she likes things i like grr

Reactions: 33
reading my mum’s old Judith krantz - they are hilarious, everyone is so rich. I love a good Jackie Collins as well because I think she makes it tasteless and more fun
Your not
Jack Monroe: Emotional Fap for thread title!!!

just catching up a little - been BUSY tarping a roof in the pissing rain. I can confirm that waterproof clothing doesn’t stay waterproof for ever. Next time, I’ll wear a wetsuit and snorkel
your not the guy thatching the cottage across the Lane from me are you. They’re having a hell of a day, pouring and gale force winds and the tarps blown off.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.