Jack Monroe #170 Outrageous grifting dirtbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward being home in Sunny Southend once this lockdown is over.
Will be forensically avoiding certain places, which made me think; what would you say to Jack if you were ever introduced?
I am loving the questions, we should collate them in case she ever comes back for the Q&A suggested in #31
Oh my gosh, she needs to one of those Reddit AMAs!!! They would rip her to shreds over there. It would be glorious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Will be forensically avoiding certain places, which made me think; what would you say to Jack if you were ever introduced?
Oh. My. God! Ruby Rose!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
........And you are?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This magic puddle you speak of... is it owned by leprechauns or did you need to sacrifice something? (Bring out Oirish Jack)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh. My. God! Ruby Rose!
Hate quoting myself but inspired by @Emmapism ”And you are?", may I offer as an alternative: “I loved you in Orange is the New Black but, please, you’ve got to look after yourself. You look like crap.”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You think standing on slugs with bare feet is bad...So, when me and my Mrs N first started dating I was living temporarily at my mums. I only had a single bed so we slept on a fancy blow up downstairs. In the room is French doors into the garden. I had no idea slugs got in there. I had a drink to the side of the bed and in the night picked it up and felt something on the side of the glass, in my half asleep state I thought it was a gummy sweet or something and on realisation I slung whatever I had felt across the room on to the table. It was a massive slug that had climbed up my glass. I was so traumatised.

On topic, Jack really should be getting more grief for this centre right bollocks, I mean come on! Comrade my arse.
Traumatised, I would have had to have been sedated!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Why couldn’t you listen to three different vets?”

I hope to god that doesn’t ever happen though! She’s already ruined some of the walks we used to do so I can avoid the small chance of seeing her 😬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If I met Jack I’d say, “Why are you still trotting out your poverty story after all these years? Surely you’ve moved on by now. It’s a bit gauche darling.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
If I met her i Would say crikey we are not in twitter and you are here?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
For someone who makes a living talking about starving her self so her son could eat she is pretty bleeping picky about what can go in a charity food parcel to help out over the holidays. She might actually put people off donating.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Come on tell me, how do you sleep?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If I met her I'd have to reference the divine Slopbot...

'Oi, Jack-mate - this is the Onion Police - and you're NICKED'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
"hey, jack! I know how much you love taylor and you're such a fantastic singer accidental conqueror of fears, let's sing exile together! you can pick it out on the old joanna and I'll let you do taylor's parts!"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.