Jack Monroe #17 The shed is dead, shaved her head, on the beg for a left-hand Smeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion:

From giving THAT MAN hell to a Hellman's collab,
Jack's food is still making us gag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's just told us a hilarious anecdote which ended in her casually mentioning that she looked for ages for images of herself as an 18 year old working in her undies selling shots in a club in the hope of selling them to the Daily Mail, as she reckons she would have got a good amount of cash for them.

She's wearing F&F pjs, but funnily enough Vic just outed her as owning Ted Baker pjs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
For those of us without Instagram …..

She’s talking a monologue with only vague pauses for the other woman to read out comments. Everything is about her, what she wants what she does what she wears.

She’s also wearing silk short pyjamas to an insta live she’s known about for days. Definitely the showing Mrs J what she’s missing.

Reactions: 7
Oh, they are talking about her oversharing online. Whether she regrets anything.
She only regrets things that other people weaponise against her. Hmm, interesting answer.

She's just told us the reason she wouldn't go on love island is because she's not confident enough. I'm sorry, Tattlers, it's our loss.

She's just informing us that she's much more private and cautious now.

Who is this? Own up! loisgodwinHow do you manage so many illnesses yet carry on, Jack?

Apparently a teacher suggested to her child to google his mother. This seems insane!

In the interest of balance. her skin looks great.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She has just said she does not want her son to google her name as there are threats and people have said (death threats) they want to burn her and watch her burning dancing body or something along those lines.

I was horrified by this - have googled her name, nothing. Can assume (and hope) that its been taken down.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She claims that no-one liked her chicken porridge because she looks "like she slept in a bin" but when "super gorgeous, authoritative Ottolenghi" did it, everyone was on board.

There's a lot of weird, hysterical cackling. Talking about being a "ruin" and a "chaos of a human being".

She's referred to being in the Lake District with her ex. Louisa?

She has seven slow cookers. In defence of her three freezers, she says she runs a "semi-professional kitchen" and that if she didn't freeze stuff, it would go in the bin. Whatever happened to ostentatiously helping the homeless, Jack?

Steam train full of ghosts and fire has just made a reappearance. Vix pointed out that people know when she's down because she hasn't posted any photos of food. Manic laughing, pass-agg jibe at Vix.

She's talked about shaving her hair off. Referred to herself on DKL as looking like a 'baby Nigella'. Called Andi Oliver "sassy" :mad:

Apparently people in Southend "gawped" at her in the street because of her buzzcut.

Jack: Everybody I love leaves me in the end. Even the cat.
Vix: Keep it light, it's 7.30!

She reckons she'd "get a good whack" for her nightclub shot-serving photos.

She thinks it's difficult for people to put themselves in her shoes, given that she "grew up" in the public eye.

She's blaming ADHD for all her changing allegiances and dropped causes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has just said she does not want her son to google her name as there are threats and people have said (death threats) they want to burn her and watch her burning dancing body or something along those lines.

I was horrified by this - have googled her name, nothing. Can assume (and hope) that its been taken down.
I've never seen anything like this about her online. And I've googled her to verify information a number of times.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We are now learning yet again about her life as a single mum in poverty. I've heard/read it so many times, I reckon I could fill in for her. Just need to dig out my polyester pjs and pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very nearly flashed her arse there as she shifted her seating position. Maybe pyjamas weren’t the best choice!

Best quote of the few mins I’ve been watching: “50% of my wardrobe is from supermarkets, ‘cause that’s where I hang out”

...other than when she’s hanging out at with Jude Law and co, I suppose!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.