Jack Monroe #17 The shed is dead, shaved her head, on the beg for a left-hand Smeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often plait my hair and that tiny plait would not just unravel like that, with or without bobble. Especially if it had been in all day.

I think maybe she's experiencing these BAD MEN differently to what they are. Like they are probs just walking down the street and probs just looked at her, which in her eyes was them judging and thinking things which then translate into her exaggeration. She seems extremely paranoid.

I think Hellmans may have set up the initial set up as they don't strike me as a pair that would usually talk. They probs think shell have nigella on by next week.

I could see her trying to release a book similar to Florence Givens, except her flowery over the top writing is actually really difficult to read. As my uni tutors used to bark at me: more is less!

Reactions: 12
My blood is boiling catching up on this. My washing machine broke weeks ago but I can't get a new one as deliveries are only being dropped outside so I can't get it in the house myself. But Jack's fridge is brought in the house by 4 people. Her friend helped her bring in a sideboard the other day. Garden date with her bestie. She's on a train this morning. All despite being immunocompromised. She's so quick to call out other people on Twitter but no one else can question her behaviours. And what's with all the cloak and dagger around the fridge. Think I need to go and scream into a pillow.
Omg I’m sorry this is happening but bleeping me too, it’s so tit. Preparing for a baby with one hand tied behind our backs basically and the upset comes / goes in waves but it’s so frustrating.

Also thank you thread for kind comments re blood, I’m going back in an hour for round 3, just praying I’m the most hydrated woman in the world for this to work!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg I’m sorry this is happening but bleeping me too, it’s so tit. Preparing for a baby with one hand tied behind our backs basically and the upset comes / goes in waves but it’s so frustrating.

Also thank you thread for kind comments re blood, I’m going back in an hour for round 3, just praying I’m the most hydrated woman in the world for this to work!
Hope it all goes well this time round @heretoreaditall2019 - get slurping on some juice like there’s no tomorrow 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Good luck darlin - I had the same problem with both mine - my veins are really hard to find and when they finally struck oil, oil would trickle out slowlllly!
lots of liquid and being warm helps (as I’m sure you know) - at least today is warm. Hope it goes well X

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“Soft wool sun”? Wtf View attachment 136204
I am starting to think that she is writing like this just to annoy me.

For fucks sake Jack, you are not eleven years old and doing a creative writing exercise. All you need to say is 'I seem to attract those type of men'. Gets exactly the same point across, but in fewer words. It's not a evocative, or whatever you think it is, it's just a waste of keystrokes

And wouldn't most people automatically put their 20kg flight case next to them, which means no one could sit there?

Off to Waitrose,because I can, I'd better brush my hair first; I wouldn't want anyone saying hello to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm only repeating what everyone else has said already but I just have to get it off my chest so forgive me for adding absolutely nothing new to the Jack discourse:

- plaits do not unravel right to the root like that. Just say you want compliments and go.

- WHY are you on a train when you are supposedly compromised by every ailment in the world (that is naturally much worse than any other sufferer)

- I'm a powerlifter. 93kg is a piece of piss with an Olympic bar but even my mega hench boyfriend would struggle moving it in box form. At most she shuftied it across the floor.

- Highly susp that she's not photographing new fridge from every angle in the crappy bungalow... maybe spending two grand on an appliance subverts the povvo narrative rather too much?

Anyway I've never come across anyone so full of steaming horseshit. She's a disgrace.

P.S. Matt Haig and his saccharine takes on mental health through a middle class prism make me hurl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
OT but Matt and his forearms are looking 😍 this morning

Just switched on and Dr Rupy was talking at length about the value of nutritious food in helping good mental health. The discussion made me wonder why Matt / BBC didn't have Jack on with her new book on this specific subject in Mental Health Awareness Week. Have they not kept in touch post DKL?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
if this man behaved in such a way to warrant a kick in the shin at 9am, she should report his behaviour. Next time it might not happen to an Olympic level weight lifter and the girl might find herself in a scary situation. But seriously, she should report it to BTP.
I for one seek clarification as to where she was going at that time on a Saturday morning during lockdown. I thought even though there are changes to the lockdown in England, it’s still pretty much essential journeys only? I mean I know that’s not what I’m meant to take from the story but....

Good luck @heretoreaditall2019, let us know how you get on 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I for one seek clarification as to where she was going at that time on a Saturday morning during lockdown. I thought even though there are changes to the lockdown in England, it’s still pretty much essential journeys only? I mean I know that’s not what I’m meant to take from the story but....
Lenny, you ALWAYS ask the right questions. I didn't congratulate you yesterday and honestly, cop to cop, I have no excuse. So, happy belated birthday and congrats on always getting to the heart of the matter.

• Haha
  • Heart
She is such a dick. Does she have "encounters" with random people every time she leaves the house? There is a common denominator here. And it's not the rest of the population.

I have a feeling that SB will make an appearance on Tuesday. The cynic in me (which accounts for about 90% of my being) thinks she knows she’s not popular with many people and if we get to see her child, that might make the difference. But if he did, I think he’d be super-cute, really good and IMO she won’t let him appear again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Good luck @heretoreaditall2019, let us know how you get on 😘
Probably to wherever Mrs J is hiding to pose “seductively” in front of her with her “sexy” hair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Lenny, you ALWAYS ask the right questions. I didn't congratulate you yesterday and honestly, cop to cop, I have no excuse. So, happy belated birthday and congrats on always getting to the heart of the matter.
Thanks partner! I’m still holding out for our own wee cop show in that prime 10am BBC1 slot! Our first gig could be a crash course on what libel/slander means, with questions from worried members of the public...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
“Cop to cop” 😂 dead!

Not actually dead, you understand, just figuratively, or metaphorically or something. That comment tickled me like a moth to a, what was it? Moth to a woolly moon?

• Haha
I have a feeling that SB will make an appearance on Tuesday. The cynic in me (which accounts for about 90% of my being) thinks she knows she’s not popular with many people and if we get to see her child, that might make the difference. But if he did, I think he’d be super-cute, really good and IMO she won’t let him appear again!!

What, you mean he might make a spontaneous appearance, inspired by Jamie Oliver's family success? Or be boxed in with no escape à la Maine Coon?

That’s what I wondered too, whether she’s off to stay with Louisa for a romantic weekend.

Or transporting frozen limbs from one of the 3 freezers - 20kg Flight Case by 20kg Flight Case.

A first case to crack for @LennyBriscoe and @Harrybosch - Southend's Dream Team keeping those mean streets clean.

• Haha
Just switched on and Dr Rupy was talking at length about the value of nutritious food in helping good mental health. The discussion made me wonder why Matt / BBC didn't have Jack on with her new book on this specific subject in Mental Health Awareness Week. Have they not kept in touch post DKL?
I'n going to go out on a limb here and say: no.

On a whimsical note, my cat is watching SKL with me. She's snuggled in my lap, forepaws hooked over my right forearm (I am typing this one-handed) and her little head is moving to and fro, following Andi and Matt around the kitchen. She actually started chirruping at Rick Stein's gigantes stew so that's what I'm making for dinner tonight.

I'll let you know what she makes of Leftover Larder on Tuesday.

3762121119_f15149f279_b.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.