Jack Monroe #169 Please don’t argue about turnips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the people who have natural labours. They don't have any drugs and I don't think any of them damage property.

* I know I didn't*

Reactions: 26
Come, come, my dear Manc - don’t forget who we are talking about here! She is medical marvel Jack Monroe. If she can bench press her own weight, carry a sofa home, stand on her tiptoes for 11 mins, move various heavy items of furniture, row 20 kms and walk 20,000 steps a day she can for damn sure sit up while in the middle of having her abdomen operated on to forensically eyeball the birth of her son. Probably with no pain meds at that point as well.

Sheesh.
Even without a screen yes it would be impossible! C-section’s are fairly common these days so loads of her followers must realise this couldn’t be true, so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder if anyone will call her out on twitter when it becomes more widely known - can’t imagine RSM for example will be impressed with it.

Though from her current tweets, RSM herself is outJacking Jack with fairly blatant grifting attempts and complaints about everything
Yeah. I am not sure yet what to make of them. They seem to work with organisations I respect (Joseph Roundtree Foundation for example*), but then I saw an event with Douglas Ross adevertised as well on their page and he just gives me the bokes.

I laughed at his Facebook live recently though:

* I don't have problems with that btw, such organisations should engage with all political parties.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
oh goddddd I bleeping hate competitive birth-types. It’s not something you can win at and it’s not a transcendent experience, anyone who says it was is a bleeping liar.
Imagine the midwives telling you "you're doing so well, love" and thinking it means you're the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She would still find something to moan about if she lived in the Barbican.

Tourists?

Noisy theatre goers leaving when she had been in bed reading her 9 millionth book that year since 8pm?

The garden areas that she had no control over?
Yep, never thought of that. Do you think she scours Rightmove to find her forever home.

What about the people who have natural labours. They don't have any drugs and I don't think any of them damage property.

* I know I didn't*
Me neither, I wasn’t bloody silent though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine the midwives telling you "you're doing so well, love" and thinking it means you're the best!
One of my midwife's took it literal when I said I wanted no intervention if I didn't need it. She sat reading my notes. 🤣

• Haha
Though from her current tweets, RSM herself is outJacking Jack with fairly blatant grifting attempts and complaints about everything
Blimey, she's really going for it today as it's a bills day. Up there with the Mumsnet threads of, "I'm down to my last £2 and the twins need new shoes."

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
How the hecking heck can she see down there when lying on her back? It wouldn't be physically possible to see your own cesarean surely. I've seen my sisters scar, it is on the lower part of her belly. The baby bump would get in the way wouldn't it? Does she have an overly long neck?
Took the sentient mirror with her🤷‍♀️?

• Haha
Same here. Sagittarius married to a Capricorn. It's supposed to be a really powerful combination on the one hand, but on the other hand both signs irritate the life out of each other. I find that pretty accurate 😁
Me 3. Sagittariun married to a Capricorn. I'm a very reserved Sagittarius so we take ages to make a decision as a couple and then I just shout duck it and my spontaneity kicks in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I take it SB didn't get into Grammar School, otherwise she would be crowing about it and making it all about her. Crowbaring herself into his achievement.
I still think he'll go private and we'll end up with a Dianne Abbot-type scandal. Jack will have a massive meltdown and blame having to send him to private school on bullies and trolls, and this is the only place the poor boy can be safe. Poor people go to private school too! He has a second hand blazer and everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just wait for the tweet about x years ago she had the most painful labour in the history of womankind. Or the easiest because she is the best.

Re: starsigns, I am not a believer, but that might be because I was born under the sign of Leo, and horoscopes tend to call me an arrogant megalomaniac duck before predicting an argument on Thursday. It's the Scorpios I feel sorry for though - poor dark psychopathic serial killers!
🦂 would like to confirm I have never killed someone! Although I have seen plenty die 🔺

You do need a dark sense of humour in my line of work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I still think he'll go private and we'll end up with a Dianne Abbot-type scandal. Jack will have a massive meltdown and blame having to send him to private school on bullies and trolls, and this is the only place the poor boy can be safe. Poor people go to private school too! He has a second hand blazer and everything!
She's too much of a narc to spend her money on school fees. These types of people only get off on spending money on themselves.
ETA just my opinion, M'Lud.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.