Jack Monroe #162 She slightly undercooked her pasta and lost her slot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it took her all day to take a picture of herself with a tin. Great days work everyone take 5
That pic was taken by a photographer called Patricia Niven at the shitty bungalow just before Jack caught covid. Or while she had it, depending on which timeline we're using.

Reactions: 47
Why does twitter bring the worst out in people, it's like a handful of the world's biggest gobshites all get together and talk mind numbing bollocks usually about themselves inserted into powerful interesting stories that are not theirs to be told.
Exactly. The hijacking of awful events and making it all about themselves. I'm sorry but Caitlin Moran having to go out at 4pm rather than 6pm for exercise is on a different stratosphere to what happened to poor Sarah.
As for Jack. Well, again she never fails to be utterly self obsessed. Making herself the victim again. She honestly seems to believe her life is harder than anyone else's ever. She really is just a tedious arse now.

And @waffle maker. I am so so sorry . At the risk of doing a Jack and making it all about me, my wee Mummy died in October last year. I was blindsided as I'm sure you must be. It is most awful time and I wish you and your family well. (BTW Tattle has been such a help, so do what helps you. There are no rules with grief).

Reactions: 70
Why does twitter bring the worst out in people, it's like a handful of the world's biggest gobshites all get together and talk mind numbing bollocks usually about themselves inserted into powerful interesting stories that are not theirs to be told.
The people I know who are heavily into Twitter (a couple are blue tickers) are absolute addicts. Like almost 24/7 Tweeting, first thing in the morning, during dinner etc. Its been shown that getting likes and comments on social media releases small amounts of dopamine that rewards your brain, and I honestly think they've developed an addiction to that feeling, whether it's negative or positive. It sounds kind of silly, because it's just a social media platform, but I do think for some people it can really warp their perception of the world and make it hard to interact normally.

Reactions: 49
Blah blah blah. No one cares. Please fuck off. Stop trying to be super fucking special like a teenager, politically a woman. What a load of old shit. The thing is the squiggles are too dense to see what she is on about and just think she is marvellous.

anyway more backlash on Twitter. I don’t even look at her anymore, I just look for these.

Attachments

Reactions: 52
Still curious here about the testosterone. I know someone who started transitioning around the same time as Jack and he is now fully, traditionally 'male' in terms of appearance and behaviour and has facial hair in the places a man would grow it.
I can't get my head around everything about Jack so visibly womanlike, she must have been speaking literally when she said about a couple of shots of testosterone.
I remember her talking about her facial hair / beard, it just wasn't true.

Reactions: 33
Thank you so much for explaining this, and in such a clear way. I’m ashamed to say I hadn’t thought of it that way but it makes perfect sense. The article you linked is a real eye-opener too, I’m glad she’s sharing the information.
I will bookmark your post to read again because it’s so important to remember.

Reactions: 39
That pic was taken by a photographer called Patricia Niven at the shitty bungalow just before Jack caught covid. Or while she had it, depending on which timeline we're using.
I think that you are mistaken, dear heart, Jack is one of the long Covid crew 🤍

Reactions: 25
For anyone wondering, notjack doesn’t seem to be in the same space as Jack today, having posted some happy, flappy, clappy quote.

Or, she’s just being really really good at hiding that she’s notjack.

Reactions: 26
So sorry for your loss.

Reactions: 23
Me too. Mr FF has been having diagnostic procedures & treatment once he got the cancer diagnosis for over 3 years, if a family member had seen fit to take to social media about it outwith our privacy I would likely lose my mind at them & likely never speak to them again. Such a prick move.

As for the SE stuff I have no words as to how awful her bandaggonning shite is. Hideous.

Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.