Jack Monroe #162 She slightly undercooked her pasta and lost her slot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh thank you, makes perfect sense and this is really powerful stuff. Written so well I would like to pin this on SM*

*but shan't as I don't grift and it would both of us.)

Reactions: 25
Why does twitter bring the worst out in people, it's like a handful of the world's biggest gobshites all get together and talk mind numbing bollocks usually about themselves inserted into powerful interesting stories that are not theirs to be told.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
Can you just imagine having a health crisis and your gobby wannabe celeb relative can't stay off twitter with attention fishing statements like 'please respect mine and my family's privacy' instead of... just not posting about it?
Exactly. It's not like she's the queen, or even a proper celeb who might have to put out a press release. Just stop posting. Especially doing the Twitter version of vaguebooking.

Reactions: 26

Ah shite, sorry. I thought it was another Spot the Difference.

Reactions: 72
Ohhhh....unless AFAB means ‘assigned flounder at birth’? That would explain why they’re held in a kind of reverential stasis, in the freezer...
I thought it was referring to Jack's cookery, All foods are brown

Reactions: 38
I'm so sorry.

Reactions: 23
Oh dear. As I feared, she has somehow twisted this horrendous event into another “this is MY STORY (commission me, not anyone else)” moment. She is a fucking disgrace.
Ugh, she’s such a fucking ghoul! She really has surpassed herself this time, trying to centre herself into an extremely sad news story about the kidnap and murder of a young woman. It really is all me me me with Jack isn’t it?

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.