Jack Monroe #162 She slightly undercooked her pasta and lost her slot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for posterity's sake, here's the first result when you google upside down pineapple chicken. I mean, it sounds horrific, I wouldn't eat it and obviously these type of photos are heavily edited, but it's a thing and let's keep it in mind till next tuesday for a compare and contrast šŸ™ƒ

View attachment 476665
It basically just sounds like a version of sweet and sour chicken.
Jack will use radiator dried yellow sticker mushrooms instead of pepper dew peppers because as we know everything is the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Despite the fact I said I had never commented on her food a few pages back, I will probably be breaking this at 18.00 on the 16th. I am BUZZING for this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is she gonna actually advertise this one on Twitter? You know, what a collab is actually for? I think Del Monte want a few of your 350k followers to actually watch, Jack! Just a wee tip, like

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is the epitome of the life of Riley for me. Unless she was getting up at the arsecrack of dawn...who is this aimed towards? Ithis her ideal demographic? Iā€™m a stay at home Mum and microwave porridge is a godsend! I wish I had the luxury of time and sanity to make it from scratch.

Urgh, sorry for mini rant. Think my funk is easing but might need to watch a sweary episode of Thick of It when small child goes to sleep.

Edited šŸ„•

View attachment 476341
Ah yes the blue bowls! For me this was when things started to wander from a vague knowledge of her campaigning and a distant "I'm sure her recipes are very helpful, I'll give them a better go sometime" social media awareness into the realm of "...Eh?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm gonna be a bit of a spoilsport and slowly, gently, thoughtfully ask everyone to please not comment/ask Jack questions etc during the Live. Let's keep crossover to a minimum and not give her any ammo for claims of bullying and harassment. And let's be honest, Jack does NOT need our help to make a dick of herself live in the kitchen...as the current thread title reminds us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 130
No, why always a Tuesday evening, I am working! Real working not scrolling and posting on social media, guess next poll will be if there will be an improvement on the Hellmann's lives

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm gonna be a bit of a spoilsport and slowly, gently, thoughtfully ask everyone to please not comment/ask Jack questions etc during the Live. Let's keep crossover to a minimum and not give her any ammo for claims of bullying and harassment. And let's be honest, Jack does NOT need our help to make a dick of herself live in the kitchen...as the current thread title reminds us!
Hear hear. I know people are only really jesting about it but she'd love the excuse. Anyway, get the popcorn ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Agreed, I think she got a lot of mileage from the time someone who was going to participate in one was also posting here, itā€™s just fuel to her fire.

Reactions: 36
It's like she learned nothing during her stint in a pro kitchen or from her ex!
People who think they know it all donā€™t generally make the effort to learn. Because they donā€™t need to! Jack is a self-proclaimed food expert, after all.

Reactions: 17
I know weā€™ve moved on but I have not stopped thinking about the fact she claims to drink 3.5 litres of tea a day since reading it on here several hours ago

Why 3.5, rather than 3? Was 3 not enough of a a lie, the extra 500ml more appealing? But not 4 litres obviously, as that would be mad

Iā€™ve genuinely looked at every single drink Iā€™ve had this afternoon thinking along the lines of ā€œwell this is only one glass of water. Sheā€™s having at least twelve of these. But hers is tea. From a slow cookerā€

Truly I am obsessed now. A slow cooker tea truther

• Haha
Reactions: 51
What happened to ā€œitā€™s not my news to shareā€?

This person deserves their privacy and no doctor is going to give an opinion based on no notes/no examination.

I hope with all my heart that whoever is ill can be treated and healed.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.