Jack Monroe #162 She slightly undercooked her pasta and lost her slot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell doesn't she call Macmillan for private expert advice? Oh right, the attention.

I will not be watching the Del Monte live tit show and contribute to her viewing figures, just think if we all watched that would be 500 views she gets...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I keep seeing this emoji as a seahorse and I’m concerned that’s a red flag I’m having some kind of breakdown laugh/sob.

Oh and now I’ve caught up with her c****r baiting. Gross. I don’t want to 🔺but I’m nearing another anniversary of the brutal damage it’s done to mine and my family’s existence so I’m truly disgusted at this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 90
What happened to “it’s not my news to share”?

This person deserves their privacy and no doctor is going to give an opinion based on no notes/no examination.

I hope with all my heart that whoever is ill can be treated and healed.
Agreed completely. Also cancer isn’t a black / white like TV and school makes out, in my limited experience it takes a multi disciplinary board to review your case. They can revise previous decisions. It took weeks after my surgery for them to class what I had, but conversely there will be women that are told what they’ve got before surgery or chemo etc. Such a breadth of experiences one person on Twitter can’t (or rather, shouldn’t !!) cover.

Social media likes are really a sickness, just vile to be mining this particular hole tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I would hope that no oncologists do contact her for an off the record chat actually. I’m pretty sure medical professionals cannot and should not comment on individual cases that they aren’t involved in.
And, let’s face it, any old random could claim to be an oncologist. How would she know? And I don’t believe a genuine oncologist would give advice over Twitter to or about someone they’ve never met - surely they have professional conduct rules that wouldn’t allow them to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Or...the affected person could speak to their doctor. Mad concept
There are whole bleeping websites where she can find this information.

I am truly sorry if someone she is close to has had a diagnosis of cancer, or is waiting for results. Having cancer really sucks, but vague fishing over twitter sucks as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yay! Bring on the 16th March. This is EXCITING.

In other news, Mr Barzie was talking this morning about a difficult staff member. I asked him if he had kept a copy of the emails back and forth and he replied “Don’t worry, I have the receipts!” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It is utterly baffling that Del Monte are letting Jack do an Instagram live. They’ve obviously not seen any of the Hellmann’s fiasco.
I wonder how late she’ll be? It was about 15 minutes for the first Hellmann’s thing as I recall. We were sat there just looking at an empty shed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Well that’s just bleeping MENTAL. The hospital will have an oncologist and no “friendly” oncologist is going to discuss a patient who isn’t anything to do with them. What a disgusting twit. Omg this has made me very angry. She’s is so stupid.
Fishing for sympathy and attention. Low.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
duck. this is a dark turn. hope everyone in jack's life is ok. but, jack, there's the nhs website to begin with. and there's oncologists for every type of cancer. it's kinda obscene to be asking for medical advice over twitter
This is exactly what I was thinking but couldn’t put it into words.
I’m glad she’s deleted that tweet now.

Reactions: 33
But not 4 litres obviously, as that would be mad
four litres.png

It's so inspiring to see she's overcome her year of bullying and harassment to agree to get in front of the camera again! Wonder if we'll be able to actually see the pound signs in her eyes after receiving the Del Monte cheque. I'm buzzing lads, are we getting a sweepstake together on pre-event ailment or other catastrophe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She’s sunk to a new low. Logic would have told her that there was zero tangible benefit to asking for an oncologist via Twitter, aside from gaining more sad attention. As everyone has said, there are different oncologists for all different types, they wouldn’t be able to help over DMs and would have no access to records, there’s no way of checking credentials via DM etc etc etc

She just, quite simply, could not keep in the secret that was “not hers to share”. Not when there was a prime chance for sad fishing.

I truly hope that whoever she’s referring to is in good hands, and not suffering her narcissism while they’re going through such a horrible time.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
View attachment 476927

It's so inspiring to see she's overcome her year of bullying and harassment to agree to get in front of the camera again! Wonder if we'll be able to actually see the pound signs in her eyes after receiving the Del Monte cheque. I'm buzzing lads, are we getting a sweepstake together on pre-event ailment or other catastrophe?
I think we all know why it isn’t going to go ahead. I’ll not say any more on the matter.

Reactions: 31
I'm sure it will be drastically different from this, because Jack's a creative genius brimming with originality AS WE KNOW!

View attachment 476487

View attachment 476489
I’m guessing she’s absolutely not going to be misappropriating some delicious chicken and fruit dishes of my country of origin? Because I don’t think I can be dealing with Caribbean Jack 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I've decided I won't be watching the Del Monte Insta live.

I'm only here to call out Jack's lying and grifting. We all know she's tit at presenting & cooking and I honestly can't bear to watch 😂

I will be here for your funny comments (legitimately can't wait) but she isn't getting the benefit of my view

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I’m guessing she’s absolutely not going to be misappropriating some delicious chicken and fruit dishes of my country of origin? Because I don’t think I can be dealing with Caribbean Jack 😬
It’ll be jollof rice all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nope nope nope this is too much of a chaos. Dr Twitter is even worse than Dr Google. No reputable doctor would even go near a DM diagnosis or discussion. Either go to the NHS or go private. You utter berk.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.