Jack Monroe #162 She slightly undercooked her pasta and lost her slot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope she will accidentally (softly, gently 🤢) conquer her fears ready for the Del Monte slot.
That Facetune 🤣 If only she had them in the Pov time- no need for lightbulbs with those glowing peepers!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We need to make a bingo board!
How late will she be?
Will there be someone talking in her ear?
Will she drop an AirPod in her mixing bowl?
Will she put something in the oven and then never show the finished results?
How long will the longest on-air silence be? Will there be a guest who will take over to hide how uncomfortable it is?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Diary cleared out for 6pm. Can’t wait til the Insta starts with a close-up of her face mumbling “how do you.... pin a comment?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Pineapple upside down chicken.

Sounds gross. I am excited!

(Wish I could find thise gleeful pictures of her after her triumphant finale of the Hellmann's shitshow).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I peaked with my tattle-along during her Hellmann's years. I felt like a journo breaking news to a handful of Frauen who weren't on Insta or couldn't bear the first hand cringe.

I hope we get a healthy dose of eye of Sauron, denim back, view into her garden and ear buds in soup. It's what Viv would have wanted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
for posterity's sake, here's the first result when you google upside down pineapple chicken. I mean, it sounds horrific, I wouldn't eat it and obviously these type of photos are heavily edited, but it's a thing and let's keep it in mind till next tuesday for a compare and contrast 🙃

20210310_202158.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.