Jack Monroe #162 She slightly undercooked her pasta and lost her slot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not at all, you haven’t and I’m not remotely offended. I genuinely wasn’t aware of the rule, so thank(space)you for letting me know. I have told myself to absolutely get to duck, and am rinsing some miscellaneous tinned stuff as penance 😉😂
I didn't know of the 500 rule either, and I've been here yonks! Sorry guys, noted.

Reactions: 14
I see she caught up with Richard's Twitter feed this morning to pretend this was her "hot take". You can guarantee she'll retweet this as a "told you so" if Morgan does go to GB News. twit.
I know she always does some cringe inducing things, but the retweeting herself is one of the worst! 😬

Fine if she was bumping up something important but it's never that, it's always her smugly retweeting something she's said that she thinks makes her look amazingly smart. So embarrassing! 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh my god. The smoothie bowl phase was awful. Weird, really weird and awful. Remember how she would caption them with oddly passive aggressive messages about how she wasn't eating but was getting up at all hours to bleeping make these for Louisa. Genuinely uncomfortable period of posting. Just looking at them altogether like that makes me feel uneasy

• Heart
Reactions: 67
For someone who expects to be Quote retweeted for every startling point she makes so she’s involved and gets the head pats, she’s sure great at plagiarising others ideas and passing them as her own...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm sure it will be drastically different from this, because Jack's a creative genius brimming with originality AS WE KNOW!

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 19.07.56.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 19.07.44.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I'm sure it will be drastically different from this, because Jack's a creative genius brimming with originality AS WE KNOW!

Good shout! Although she missed a trick as there is a recipe for pineapple upside down sausage stuffing.

With a cherry on top.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.