Jack Monroe #155 What a sad little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got 28 teeth, not including wisdom teeth. I’ve never had any removed. Am I broken?
👋
Another 28 tooth Frau here.

It's down to genetics whether or not you have wisdom teeth, up to 35% of people don't.

My mum does but my dad and me don't. My eldest child doesn't ( had x-rays done before getting braces), don't know yet about youngest.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry teef truthers, I had two wisdoms out, I think the others are still there, so 32 really.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think we're all friends here, no teef shame unless you're Jackin' us.

I still have my wisdom teeth and I'm early 50s.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Loving the tooth chat. Both my kids currently have braces. Missing the NHS- I’ve spent the equivalent of £2000 on each, and this is the cheapest possible way at a dental school.

Good point on Jack probably being in Unison- non teaching staff in schools aren’t in the teaching unions, it would be same at fire service I’m sure. Looked it up, ‘control’ is a category on the application form https://www.fbu.org.uk/download/file/fid/4491

#SureJack you could be a teacher.... I’ve supervised various PGCE and NQT (and GTP) students over the years. She would have to meet deadlines and not be a dick to pass. When she had jobs in cafes etc she seemed to describe burning through loads of them- never a good sign.

For new Fraus here are highlights of 2015 new statesman Fire Service article.

401362C6-ECC4-4869-B6DC-91C3C43AF58D.png

E719B0B4-7CEA-4225-B10E-68216EE2A777.png

F2705CE0-21D9-4F02-9658-D018D9292E4A.png

AB7155AC-99AF-4231-9B35-0EB25B109EB6.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
FML I just tried to count her teeth. I hate myself.
I actually think she has the regular amount but a very wide mouth, which reveals all of her teeth.
🔺me but I’ve only got a little mouth and always get accused of not “opening wide” at the dentists.

Edit - morning @waffle maker is it the weekend yet for you? I can’t tell if you get all of Friday off? I guess so otherwise how would people go to Friday prayers

• Haha
Reactions: 26
FML I just tried to count her teeth. I hate myself.
I actually think she has the regular amount but a very wide mouth, which reveals all of her teeth.
🔺me but I’ve only got a little mouth and always get accused of not “opening wide” at the dentists.

Edit - morning @waffle maker is it the weekend yet for you? I can’t tell if you get all of Friday off? I guess so otherwise how would people go to Friday prayers
Marhaba! Yes we finish for the weekend at lunchtime on Thursday, but have school on Sunday, which I’m still not used to after 6 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What a load of tripe, seriously. Passing out parade as a phone operator? Where are her DD breasts now? Actually, I'm fine. Don't care.

So much going on in that steaming pile of recycled teen angst.

PS @WaffleMaker the photo of her in that article looks like she's trying to be Mark 'Chopper' Read, infamous Aussie criminal/author.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What a load of tripe, seriously. Passing out parade as a phone operator? Where are her DD breasts now? Actually, I'm fine. Don't care.

So much going on in that steaming pile of recycled teen angst.

PS @WaffleMaker the photo of her in that article looks like she's trying to be Mark 'Chopper' Read, infamous Aussie criminal/author.
I know! It’s like she can’t stop herself from lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Loving the tooth chat. Both my kids currently have braces. Missing the NHS- I’ve spent the equivalent of £2000 on each, and this is the cheapest possible way at a dental school.

Good point on Jack probably being in Unison- non teaching staff in schools aren’t in the teaching unions, it would be same at fire service I’m sure. Looked it up, ‘control’ is a category on the application form https://www.fbu.org.uk/download/file/fid/4491

#SureJack you could be a teacher.... I’ve supervised various PGCE and NQT (and GTP) students over the years. She would have to meet deadlines and not be a dick to pass. When she had jobs in cafes etc she seemed to describe burning through loads of them- never a good sign.

View attachment 456000
View attachment 456001
View attachment 456002
View attachment 456003
What about all her pretty party dresses and heels? So full of tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Every style or movement she latches on to she seems to just go flat out talking about it and trying to look the part for a few months or a year then gets bored of it.

I have a more masculine aesthetic than her and I'm a straight woman, lmao. I live in jeans, shorts, sneakers and metal band shirts and have done since my early 20s. Obviously a job interview or a family event I'll wear a dress.

She just goes in too hard without any real conviction. All perceived style with no substance.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I used to work in the library of a teacher training college. In September, dozens of cheery fresh faced first years would arrive, taking out books about how to be a great teacher.

A few months later, after their first placements, the only book they wanted was one called "Getting the Buggers to Behave".

Jack wouldn't last 5 minutes in a teaching environment. She would imagine it's like a film, where the maverick genius tames the kids and finally earns their respect and devotion. 🙄
Much like her visit here, she thought she would float in like Mary poppins, and spit spot the vicious trolls would be tamed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The sad thing is, there are probably at least 300 fools out there that would pay for her tweets. All I'm asking is if one of them can please post the receipts for the fraus 🙏 cheers
Screenshot_20210225-212939.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Was already giggling at “using the moniker” but I lost it at “Dobby from Lord Of the Rings”!

Someone was asking if Jack has written her article for “The Breakdown” yet.
Standby your special chaises, you’ll be shocked to hear that she has NOT! She’s still listed as a columnist. Like the sad faceless mithering ninny I am, I checked out the other columnists there, they’ve all written at least one article for the site.
Is it on 'the list'? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 456000
View attachment 456001
View attachment 456002
View attachment 456003
3 years in the fire service?

Reactions: 20

View attachment 456000
View attachment 456001
View attachment 456002
View attachment 456003
I refuse to start Friday as angry as I ended Thursday so will not comment on the wording in the article. However ...

The Kangol underwear is bringing back slightly horrific memories of wearing a beret of the same brand in a very unflattering manner.

(I really feel that today might be the day that we are all waiting for and we finally get the granola recipe
book handed in.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

View attachment 456000
View attachment 456001
View attachment 456002
View attachment 456003
"training hard with the hope of moving from the Control Room to the fireground full time" <--- this weasel wording could be read that she was already on the "fireground" part time.

No offence but she doesn't look hard-bodied or fit at all there. She looks like a normal soft-bodied girl. And this is the best pose she can manage. By the way this photo is a self portrait from her photo exhibition, late October-early November 2012. Yes she earned money from photography for a while during The Poverty. link to her blog here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.