Jack Monroe #154 The book has furloughed itself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would a goddess holding the earth, a god in the guise of a stag, a sheep and a wren (plus Scottish wild flowers, a pentagram, the Chalice Well symbol, and various bits of knotwork) beat that lot, eh?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
ah man, this isn't the chaos that I wanted! 😭

you don't want to cook every meal? fine, you have enough cash to get deliveroo/just eat for all the meals not covered by your ocado deliveries!

and, so you have a great number of unconnected tattoos? to borrow a phrase from childhood - big wow 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
oh hang on! the other day I seem to think I noticed for the first time a tattoo of the phrase "do no harm" which she must think means the hippocratic oath!

gonna try and find it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Why on Earth would someone get Jack tattooed onto their flesh, assuming they weren't high on acid at the time? 😨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
oh hang on! the other day I seem to think I noticed for the first time a tattoo of the phrase "do no harm" which she must think means the hippocratic oath!

gonna try and find it...
Also, "do no harm"? That's already a fail.

1614116746667.png

1614116762656.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Screenshot_20210223-214005_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210223-214127_Chrome.jpg

I've just learned that the hippocratic oath is looong and "first do no harm" isn't it.

looks like Dr Monroe cosplay to me

eta. thankspaceyou for the better pic @Marmalade Atkins

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.