Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the Del Monte retweet of #JackShacks Tin Can Crafts has a whole TWO retweets and TWO likes!!! And one of the retweets / likes is a suspicious looking account that only retweets Del Monte / JM tweets ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
this has been bugging me for a while.

a couple of her regular correspondents are going through quite bad times atm. they always tweet her sympathy when she's sadfishing, but it's crickets from her.

yet she's got all the time in the world for a self-proclaimed misanthrope saying he puts headphones on in a supermarket. 🥴

and she continually refers to her "small family/household" so how loud can they be? especially in that massive house. when only cooper and dash are there full time?

it's not true, of course. and she's free to converse with whoever she wants, of course.

but wouldn't it be nice to send some thoughts'n'prayers to her mutuals? instead of just lying about how much respite she needs from her busy, busy family life. 🙄
Again, she should be thankful that she has other humans to interact with in real life. So many people are alone and have been shielding, or just being super careful during this dreadful pandemic. Living alone without any in real life company is really awful for MH, I can vouch for that. But she wants to block out the sounds of her son and a bubble buddy (that she wanted to stay I add), she really is a nasty piece of work.

Those on their own would love to hear the sound of another human, but she once again, has no idea how lucky she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Those tins can candle holder abominations. Most are plastic lined.

Can you imagine the smell when they get hot? As well as melting a plastic bath, there will be toxic smoke and fumes. She’s painted them as as well. More chemicals.

Bloody irresponsible.

Reactions: 43
Wow the Del Monte retweet of #JackShacks Tin Can Crafts has a whole TWO retweets and TWO likes!!! And one of the retweets / likes is a suspicious looking account that only retweets Del Monte / JM tweets ...
The two accounts both have the same first name, and one has no profile picture. Could they be...the same person?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
This is really pedantic but just back from a trip to my local Tescos 🔺️🤣 and I noticed that the new, spicy lip filler Pringles are priced at £3.30 compared with £1.50 for the regular kind. Not saying it from a 'poor can't have nice things' kind of way, but surely if you couldn't afford butter/ were saving for a 'Forever Home'/having a no spend year then wouldn't you opt for the cheaper item? For example, I have had quite a few big outgoings this month so I'm trying to cut back.. so I chose to buy a pizza that was on offer rather than one that was twice as expensive. Buying super expensive gimmicky crisps is something that someone would do if they were either crap with money or had so much money that budgeting wasn't an issue... especially in the context of the £20 shop etc. Of course there is always the option that she found them in a puddle or they were a gift from BB?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Those tins can candle holder abominations. Most are plastic lined.

Can you imagine the smell when they get hot? As well as melting a plastic bath, there will be toxic smoke and fumes. She’s painted them as as well. More chemicals.

Bloody irresponsible.
how is she, a person who mentions her time in the 'fire service' at any possible chance, constantly creating way more bleeping fire hazards than the average person?!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
This is really pedantic but just back from a trip to my local Tescos 🔺️🤣 and I noticed that the new, spicy lip filler Pringles are priced at £3.30 compared with £1.50 for the regular kind. Not saying it from a 'poor can't have nice things' kind of way, but surely if you couldn't afford butter/ were saving for a 'Forever Home'/having a no spend year then wouldn't you opt for the cheaper item? For example, I have had quite a few big outgoings this month so I'm trying to cut back.. so I chose to buy a pizza that was on offer rather than one that was twice as expensive. Buying super expensive gimmicky crisps is something that someone would do if they were either crap with money or had so much money that budgeting wasn't an issue... especially in the context of the £20 shop etc. Of course there is always the option that she found them in a puddle or they were a gift from BB?
Before I finished reading your post I was all fired up and ready to say that she found them in the puddle but then saw you beat me to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've just checked her likes and replies in her Twitter account...bleeping hell, you can't tell me she's not been on one the last couple of days, really manic....

Reactions: 29
We love Northumberland. We were booked at Seahouses last Easter and still hope to get there this year but we know it’s unlikely.

We love it; the sea, beaches and walks , all year round, I could cry thinking about it ( soppy date I am) it’s our favourite place but where we live 🔺it’s a 5 hour drive on a good day with one loo stop.

Sorry for the outburst , Jack should appreciate the surroundings she has.
I'm on a grunk but I live on the North East coast (🔺) and feel so bloody lucky to be by the sea, we wander down to the beach as frequently as we can.
On topic: Jack's a lazy, ungrateful so and so.

• Heart
how is she, a person who mentions her time in the 'fire service' at any possible chance, constantly creating way more bleeping fire hazards than the average person?!
🔺 friend partner in fire service , frowns on putting tumble dryer etc on if leaving house plus any candles in home 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It has maybe been addressed already as I’m a few pages behind but her post calling us addicts is in quite poor taste given she is an AA member..... does she have a hierarchy of addicts too just like the same way she is one of the deserving poor?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
this has been bugging me for a while.

a couple of her regular correspondents are going through quite bad times atm. they always tweet her sympathy when she's sadfishing, but it's crickets from her.

yet she's got all the time in the world for a self-proclaimed misanthrope saying he puts headphones on in a supermarket. 🥴

and she continually refers to her "small family/household" so how loud can they be? especially in that massive house. when only cooper and dash are there full time?

it's not true, of course. and she's free to converse with whoever she wants, of course.

but wouldn't it be nice to send some thoughts'n'prayers to her mutuals? instead of just lying about how much respite she needs from her busy, busy family life. 🙄
She never reciprocates or gives a second to think about others in mental distress, it’s all about Jack .

• Sad
I would love @essexgirl101 to shed any light on Jack's recent claim that SB was suspended from school for fighting when he was 5?

Btw all this talk of Northumberland is making me so keen to go there again. We stayed in Alnmouth a few years ago and went to the best pub, it was tiny, for quiz night. Everyone was so friendly and we all kept being given free food. The whole area is just stunning.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I feel like I need to make the traditional warning for people from the north east - stop telling people how nice it is we like it to ourselves (especially the beaches. Last time I was at Bamburgh it was rammed - as in there were other people there)
Thankspaceyou

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.