Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my favourite online hobbies is triangulating the exact address of various Glasgow-dwelling minor celebrities via the photos they take from their living room windows. It's so easy when you know the area. Obviously I don't do anything with these addresses (other than perhaps say to my mum 'you'll never guess where Muriel Gray lives', for example), but it gives me immense satisfaction, being able to pinpoint locations from weather photos. I love it.

I love working out where people live! I'm an absolute dunce when it comes to internet and technology but excell at a bit of online snooping!
I can't upload photos to Tattle, but found Jack's house online within 15 minutes using only information she put in the public domain.
Obviously never done anything more with information other than have a nose on Rightmove.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
One of my favourite online hobbies is triangulating the exact address of various Glasgow-dwelling minor celebrities via the photos they take from their living room windows. It's so easy when you know the area. Obviously I don't do anything with these addresses (other than perhaps say to my mum 'you'll never guess where Muriel Gray lives', for example), but it gives me immense satisfaction, being able to pinpoint locations from weather photos. I love it.

I do this on all the Dubai insta celebs that pop up on Tattle. I now know who Steven Bear, Sallie Axl and Baylee (something) are and where they were staying, as well as their extraordinary back stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm wondering about the photos - they're new and clearly not taken by her. So when and why break lockdown just for a pic to accompany a podcast?
Are they? When did she grow a mullet? Or did she save the reverse rats tail and is using it as a mullet extension? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do this on all the Dubai insta celebs that pop up on Tattle. I now know who Steven Bear, Sallie Axl and Baylee (something) are and where they were staying, as well as their extraordinary back stories.
That Baylee thread was a ride!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are they? When did she grow a mullet? Or did she save the reverse rats tail and is using it as a mullet extension? 🤔
Her hair's growing out in it, I'd say they were taken in the past couple of weeks. Also wrt your point about the photographer not liking her - I think we get far too used to seeing her all photoshopped and forget what she actually looks like - the Rashford / GQ video being a prime example. The Telegraph photos are more true to life than the pics she posts on her own feed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Her hair's growing out in it, I'd say they were taken in the past couple of weeks. Also wrt your point about the photographer not liking her - I think we get far too used to seeing her all photoshopped and forget what she actually looks like - the Rashford / GQ video being a prime example. The Telegraph photos are more true to life than the pics she posts on her own feed.
How dare you, she had a swollen cheek that day. She said so, so it must be true.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm with squiggle. We've had this 1000 times. No one gives two hoots about her name, how she dresses or who she sleeps with. I care about her having a platform to spout totally outdated gender stereotypes and how she tries to claim they are progressive (lady doctor, masculine energy, women using make up to deceive men, women wearing traazers).

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Yup I think she needs to realise it's not 2013 anymore. She's no longer the 78th most influential tattoed lesbian in the South East and she isn't 26 anymore, nor does she look it. And that's ok! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Yup I think she needs to realise it's not 2013 anymore. She's no longer than 78th most influential tattoed lesbian in the South East and she isn't 26 anymore, nor does she look it. And that's ok! 😂
I'm more influenced by the tattooed lesbians on this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I think she does see herself as a mad creative , she wants to present her ‘prep’ and room like Sherlock Holmes on a case , without the talent or charisma of course.

The salad bowl greed got right on my tits ( she laughed😡) , I know it was probably fabricated but what a joke. 12 meat balls to bulk it up .

AS IF.
At the risk of 🔺️ myself, because I can't possibly imagine that many people have done it, my wife wrote her BA dissertation the day before it was due, and her MSc a week before it was due. I don't think I heard a single word about it and the mess was nowhere near what Jack has produced for her book of tit recipes. If she put as much effort into writing her book as she does showing people how much effort she's putting into writing her book then it'd still be absolute dross but at least she'd be marginally less irritating.

On a lighter note I'd just like to thank you all for keeping me entertained, especially on my long weekend shifts. You're a bleeping funny bunch ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Maybe she uses Americanisms because in her head her life is a John Hughes teen movie and she is the plucky misunderstood heroine who will have the last laugh when everyone realises how amazing she is.

Sorry love you’re no Molly Ringwald 🤷🏼‍♀️
But she does have a touch of Judd Nelson about her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Unfortunately growing out a short style leads to mullet, have found this out too my cost over lockdown 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
It's new, I noticed it this morning. Just reporting on the podcast in order to eke out the #content, 21st century 'journalist' styley.
“One of the staff said something along the lines of ‘Well if you will go plastering your private business all over magazines...’ Add to the ‘didn’t happen’ pile.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Wait! You mean that she doesn’t look like this?!?! 😱🤯

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
I hate to be controversial, but I feel like the playground bully story featuring SB may not be 100% accurate.

Out of curiosity, can five year olds be suspended from school?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.