Jack Monroe #151 A morally destitute and blatantly mendacious fraud?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
every time she says gorgonzola semi freddo with desiccated olive and grape I can hear Alan Patridge say it in my head SO perfectly
See this is the thing, she just doesn't know food.
I like semi freddo. I like gorgonzola. I would not eat them together because they just don't go together.
Reminds me of when my youngest was at primary and fsm for all infant children was brought in by the coalition government.
It was free, so I signed up for it. However the budget was so low and the nutritional requirements were so high it made for some bizarre lunches.
My mini moo was five and she came home complaining that she had broccoli pizza for lunch.
She likes pizza. She likes broccoli. THEY JUST DON'T GO TOGETHER

Reactions: 47
When karma gets her this cabal is gonna have a party the likes of which has never been seen before

If we all haven't grown tired and bored and wandered off obviously

Reactions: 43
I work in a school and lunches are still bad, like this.

One day involves a burger , on a bun , with runner beans and sweet corn on the side.

Reactions: 32
Ah, I see we have Jack’s Mindhunter wall.
That’s so great the book’s nearly at completion.

Reactions: 57
Yes
We have quite a few people like that in my department in the NHS. Seem to think it’s the NHS responsibility to accommodate them and their lives. It’s not a charity FFS. And like you say, if they were reliable and, god forbid even stepped in when there was flex on their side and others had issues, and they were a valuable member of the team everyone would be a little more willing to listen to their constant gripes.

Reactions: 49
From someone who registered wrongly her year of birth on Companies House I'd expect more #bekind ness

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.