Jack Monroe #15 Shaved head and on the beg. Whatever happened to the show from the shed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread title suggestion:

Jack Monroe #16: Emin, Emin on the wall, who is the most hard-done by of us all...?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Not sure why she’s drawing attention to the shed, she’s done nothing with it since.
Come on Jack, you promised us a show!

It is coming - she has just suffered a small setback with her GI Jane Marine training regime in the galley kitchen. Fitter, stronger, better - she will return!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She strikes me as the type to waste money (and probably put it down as business expenses). Which real poor people literally cannot afford to do
That would explain why she had an entire rooms worth of extra furniture and crap in her “crappy bungalow”

Reactions: 8
She might pay herself £8 an hour but that is NOT what she is being paid by the likes of This Morning or Daily Kitchen Live. It is so disingenuous to suggest that. The excess is sitting in a bank account somewhere. If she is on the breadline and struggling to survive why would you stick to this schtick?

This video is from January and she was presumably living with Louisa at that point so why is she saying she was having sleepless nights and wasn't sure she would make her rent payment? I know that in a relationship it should still be balanced, and I am not suggesting she should be a kept woman, but surely between them they can pay the rent and even if Jack cant contribute to the rent she can be helping in other ways and Louisa would know that.

She would also have had had to be referenced to get that rental agreement, so how did she pass the affordability scoring to do that? If you want to rent somewhere for a grand a month you need to be on about 25K a year. That is not £8 an hour.

Makes zero sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does the assistant even exist ?
No. Jack is too controlling to have an assistant.

She would also have had had to be referenced to get that rental agreement, so how did she pass the affordability scoring to do that? If you want to rent somewhere for a grand a month you need to be on about 25K a year. That is not £8 an hour.
Saying that, she has moved 24 times in 10 years. How did she manage that?

In this video from January 2020, she claims to have been on the verge of a mental breakdown for two months because of the state of her finances. From 5:30, if you can't bear to sit through the wriggling about in "obscenely short pyjamas" (?!)...

If she's still on the breadline after all this time, it's surely time to rethink her 'career' path? Except we know that she's telling big meaty porkietudes.

View attachment 131361

The rest of the Oswestry Diaries. Be warned - it is like diving into an enormous pile of verbal manure:

Well Penns, it is all part of the poor me victimization trait. You claim poverty so your more fervent twatters wither suggest doing a crowd fund, or they donate more to her Patreon, and or tip jar. Fnancial blackmail (don't sue me)

. She won’t have a mill but good business practice especially for someone with bestselling books would be a few tens of thousands as a buffer.
Yet, she has no household insurance.

Have we ever seen proof of this Emin?
NO, because it doesn't exist. My opinion only.

@Flumps How much did you spend on seeds? :sneaky: :sneaky:

1589628926804.png

Suspect it would read differently
She would post pictures from her hospital bed with all the details.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It is coming - she has just suffered a small setback with her GI Jane Marine training regime in the galley kitchen. Fitter, stronger, better - she will return!!

Me trying to cook dinner after a bottle of wine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I’m self employed and I pay myself £8 an hour”

Maybe she should have a word with her boss (herself)?
Her delusion is astounding, trying to act like she’s in the same position as anyone else on minimum wage when she’s really not
... Isn't that the only real way she has now to cling on to her allegedly USP?

Well Penns, it is all part of the poor me victimization trait. You claim poverty so your more fervent twatters wither suggest doing a crowd fund, or they donate more to her Patreon, and or tip jar. Fnancial blackmail (don't sue me)
I know I'm only repeating what we've all said before but it really does make you scratch your head...

If she's financially sound and this is one big grift, it's morally reprehensible and needs to stop.

If she's genuinely hard up, WHERE HAS ALL THE MONEY GONE?

Reactions: 10
... Isn't that the only real way she has now to cling on to her allegedly USP?
She needs to evolve, like most people do in their careers, if you think of most other chefs, inc That Man they do adapt I.e. now he cooks much healthier food etc whilst having the same accessible style

Reactions: 12
In this video from January 2020, she claims to have been on the verge of a mental breakdown for two months because of the state of her finances. From 5:30, if you can't bear to sit through the wriggling about in "obscenely short pyjamas" (?!)...

If she's still on the breadline after all this time, it's surely time to rethink her 'career' path? Except we know that she's telling big meaty porkietudes.

View attachment 131361

The rest of the Oswestry Diaries. Be warned - it is like diving into an enormous pile of verbal manure:

See these videos where she's complaining about her finances.... it looks very much like she's in an upmarket (or at the least very nice) hotel or B&B. Or am I seeing things?

Now being fair, someone else may have paid for that but even so it strikes me as incredibly tone deaf to complain about your finances while sitting on the bed of your (probably) expensive hotel bed.

• Angry
See these videos where she's complaining about her finances.... it looks very much like she's in an upmarket (or at the least very nice) hotel or B&B. Or am I seeing things?

Now being fair, someone else may have paid for that but even so it strikes me as incredibly tone deaf to complain about your finances while sitting on the bed of your (probably) expensive hotel bed.
I was going to say this! Isn’t this all done in a hotel room, hence the phone on the side? Unless that was another purchase to try and leave Twitter behind 😂

Also what single human hasn’t had financial worries? It’s all relative, yes, but very few of us have the privilege of sailing through life totally care free. It’s how it’s framed though... last week I worked out our next two month plan for some big payments, I could frame it as being so fraught with worry I’ve had to plan for 8 weeks in advance because I simply don’t know if we’ll make it, or I could be honest and say it was quite relaxing ridding my brain of the numbers & has just formed my to do list cos I know I’ll forget otherwise. The latter won’t get me PayPal tips tho will it 😉

Reactions: 7
I find her cries of poverty and being disingenuous about her salary so tacky in this climate. She has had opportunities people can only dream of. Most people who were in her situation don’t get out of poverty. The system is stacked against them.
She’s (allegedly) pulled herself up and chucked the ladder away after.
How many people go from foodbanks to living in west London with a millionaire?
witch has no idea of her privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.