Jack Monroe #149 How dare you defile our oats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True dat. I found this bunch of bullying ninnies around thread 29 and they have been a source of much joy to me in these strange times. Who knew that a bunch of ‘sad hausfraus’ could be such a wonderfully, supportive community full of help, life advice, recipes and sheep photos. ❤
Another one piling on the tattle love train tonight.
Am struggling this lockdown and the banter on here has kept me going no end.
Thank you all <3

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I know this is like a 100 pages ago but I’ve been at work and I’m grunkaing(?) so I don’t know if this has been mentioned but Auntie Nellie had a cat in Eastenders called Mandoo I think, so hush your gums Jackanory.
Christ, cats on Eastenders. How long ago was that? Was that pre-pandemic? Feels like that long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Happy Valentine’s Day Jackssacre! (Thanks @bazzam )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.