Jack Monroe #149 How dare you defile our oats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The social media intern at LMcC must be having a nice chilled evening, thinking ‘Phew! That nasty Jack Monroe business is over, thank goodness. The old lunar spring rolls are getting a lot of buzz, I’ll have a look later” 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I know this is like a 100 pages ago but I’ve been at work and I’m grunkaing(?) so I don’t know if this has been mentioned but Auntie Nellie had a cat in Eastenders called Mandoo I think, so hush your gums Jackanory.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Also- who got cancelled then got a column and a book deal, who is she getting at?
it's a bit of a long-running twitter joke about people who are frothing at the mouth about how "you can't say anything anymore without being cancelled" and yet, here they are, saying whatever they want. 🤷‍♀️

people like Laurence Fox and Suzanne Moore. the latter of whom I seem to remember replied to jack with hearts or something recently-ish

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I’ve got ‘It’s coming home, it’s coming home, it’s coming.... karma’s coming home’ going round in my head. Come on viggles, you’ve knocked the first few bricks out of the bottom of her carefully built bollocks tower. Just a few more and it’ll all come crumbling down! Insert *rubs hands together in glee* type gif
All we need now is the k-pop stans to chime in too...😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you for all your help, but I don't have any button to view comments, and I am fearful jack will be triangulating me
due to my ineptness.
I will have to hide behind the sofa shaking with fear when I hear rat-a-tat-tat on my door.
I will have to read them when you put them all here, thank you all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm not entirely sure what it means! But it makes me laugh hearing all you guys use it!

(Can I have a soppy Valentine's moment, and say; I'm so glad I found Tattle a week ago, was in such a lockdown slump, living by myself, no real company for a year, you guys have really cheered the cockles of my heart this week, and it's just lovely getting to be all chatty and social with some really funny people! ♥ )
I know what you mean, the Tattle folks are funny, kind and I have really enjoyed skirting around the edges laughing. It’s given me some much needed respite from the craziness around me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder if she eats the vegan soy sauce bacon on that Flintstone rock bread.

It sounds yum! No it doesn't I'm just lying to myself now

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know correlation isn’t causation but viggles do seem to be smarter than the average squiggle.
I bought some Nush the other day, it’s the least I can do (it costs more than fecking butter)
Is it too late to get the mixie out to make hummus?
5706D6A3-80DA-4794-822E-FC143B010F14.jpeg
E2A072C3-B206-4EA6-9563-AA2348504CE4.jpeg

Ok these are the wrong way round and I can’t fix it

• Wow
Reactions: 54
I know what you mean, the Tattle folks are funny, kind and I have really enjoyed skirting around the edges laughing. It’s given me some much needed respite from the craziness around me.
True dat. I found this bunch of bullying ninnies around thread 29 and they have been a source of much joy to me in these strange times. Who knew that a bunch of ‘sad hausfraus’ could be such a wonderfully, supportive community full of help, life advice, recipes and sheep photos. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Actually bacon is nice if you fry it in soy sauce and honey but it will also duck up your pan so I tend to not make this very often.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know there is the odd Frau about who does media/social media mgmt type stuff...
Could it have been in any way deceptive or invalidating of a contract that Mackie knew she had been dropped by Veganuary for her low welfare meat stance, when signing the Linda’s contract?
It’s all very well her crying libel NOW but her camp could and should have reasonably foreseen this trouble.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.