Jack Monroe #149 How dare you defile our oats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say she’s exhausted?

She doesn’t have a bleeping clue about exhaustion .

Other than yomping to the chippy or bagging up the free fish into the freezer she doesn’t expend physical or mental energy because her job demands it.

Her own tweets revealed her last minute efforts to produce recipes, test them and got her child involved in the process, her book deadline?, please give it a rest🙄🙄.

She’s her own enemy; blames everyone else, stamps her foot and whines.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Why does she say she’s exhausted?

She doesn’t have a bleeping clue about exhaustion .

Other than yomping to the chippy or bagging up the free fish into the freezer she doesn’t expend physical or mental energy because her job demands it.

Her own tweets revealed her last minute efforts to produce recipes, test them and got her child involved in the process, her book deadline?, please give it a rest🙄🙄.

She’s her own enemy; blames everyone else, stamps her foot and whines.
This is true she would know real work if it opened its wallet and gave her free cash.

The proper work she had so do that involves deadlines she misses because she arsing about doing other things.

She catnaps, dinonaps etc whenever she pleases.

The reason she is tired is because she doesn't set herself proper routines, she stays up all night docking about with her self love and adoration and then is knackered the next day, rinse and repeat.

I know this because I quite often sit up all hours reading and then I'm wrecked the next day, unlike her I cannot go for little naps as I have tit to do.

Reactions: 40
Exhausted?
Too right! Your fingers must be completely frazzled with all that tedious tweeting.
Yawwwwwwwwwwn! 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I confess to being utterly prune-like on Instagram.
I can see the photo, and the first 1 or 2 replies on the right, but I can't find anywhere to scroll
so I can see all the other messages.
Could any of you bullies assist please?

And if not duck right off!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just been over on the LM Instagram, She’s such an absolute piece of tit, deliberately targeting the viggle with only a few followers, rather than the one with 27k. I also clocked how she was using the words libellous and defamation as some kind of thinly veiled threat, just because she (very narrowly) won her court case with KH. Those viggles are not easily threatened, they are not backing down and I love to see it!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I can see the photo, and the first 1 or 2 replies on the right, but I can't find anywhere to scroll

The latest comments are in the replies - under the veggie duck spring rolls.

Reactions: 22

Tap the grey text saying “View all 38 comments” under LMcC’s descriptive text

0882D217-ACF6-4594-81A6-B5D36BAF1AD9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I looked at it on my phone rather than computer. It’s the very first comment under the Spring rolls recipe and then it just goes on from there. Jack does her usual, “Please leave me alone” bleat, as she knows the viggles have her number.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@fauzpoor, the brouhaha is kicking off on the Linda Mccartney insta under the veggie duck spring rolls post on their grid. Jack attacks them, ignoring the entire point that the viggles are correctly making and they snap back. with facts. Good for them!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

the typeface is quite light grey, but it says "see 9 replies" or something, click on that 👍

Reactions: 17
27.9k Viggle is recommending budget vegan cookbooks on their Stories, including Miguel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
This is how I found her attitude in thread 31. Nasty snarky comment, but any reprise and she goes all pity party. I'm sure a key worker is more exhausted than a hustler like you, Jack. Go milk a horse!
Thanks orphan, that’s another phrase that’s going to slip out from tattle to real life anytime soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I looked at it on my phone rather than computer. It’s the very first comment under the Spring rolls recipe and then it just goes on from there. Jack does her usual, “Please leave me alone” bleat, as she knows the viggles have her number.
It's so ridiculous and pathetic how JM whines 'leave me alone' when she's the one that jumped into the conversation, attacking the viggle (who was addressing Linda McCartney food and NOT JM's own insta) in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Thanks orphan, that’s another phrase that’s going to slip out from tattle to real life anytime soon!
I'm not entirely sure what it means! But it makes me laugh hearing all you guys use it!

(Can I have a soppy Valentine's moment, and say; I'm so glad I found Tattle a week ago, was in such a lockdown slump, living by myself, no real company for a year, you guys have really cheered the cockles of my heart this week, and it's just lovely getting to be all chatty and social with some really funny people! ♥ )

• Heart
Reactions: 92
I like to watch a programme at this time it’s bargain brits in the sun, don’t @ me, I’m actually going to watch it online now- I ditched it to see the viggles! Also bagsy not starting a new thread.
ETA @Orphan_Black milk a horse is like go wank a horse??? To produce spunk to go on the lasagne.
Also- who got cancelled then got a column and a book deal, who is she getting at?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.