Jack Monroe #149 How dare you defile our oats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the adults in the UK have at least one ACE (adverse childhood experience), many have a few. They’re traumatic events/recurring conditions such as having a parent go to prison, a parent dying, having to seek asylum and maltreatment. The more you have, the higher the risk of stress related illness etc. While you don’t want anyone to have to suffer with an ACE, they can be somewhat overcome by a supportive adult and the right care.

What they AREN’T is when your idiotic mother quits her job for no reason, doesn’t bother applying for benefits because it’s not the Tory way, then ends up in the shit for less than a year, all the while living in the same town as your living, supportive, capable parents and father of said child. What a fucking idiot.

Reactions: 85
I think it was genuinely gifted. First mentioned in 2015. I think this post has since been deleted from Instagram but I posted it here back in May.

Reactions: 29
Grunkaing on pg 5, apologies if this has already been posted- so she sold her son’s shoes, but wore her ‘best’ coat to the food bank? Implying that she SOLD HER SON’S SHOES while she still had multiple coats? Wtf?

Reactions: 70
Of course there was Minnie Caldwell's cat Bobby. (I know too old for most of you )
There was a cat in Neighbours, saved one character from getting a deadly snake bite, but then got flattened by another...

Quick Jack, grab the shovel, meat for dinner!

Reactions: 20
Grunkaing on pg 5, apologies if this has already been posted- so she sold her son’s shoes, but wore her ‘best’ coat to the food bank? Implying that she SOLD HER SON’S SHOES while she still had multiple coats? Wtf?
My first thought was 'she prioritised her guitar (which she presumably never uses) over keeping her son well fed??'

Reactions: 32
She must be watching Eastenders with Louisa Compton - like the good old days. The greatest love story ever told.

(once more, sorry)

Reactions: 56
Oh my dear, you’ll love this

She must be watching Eastenders with Louisa Compton - like the good old days. The greatest love story ever told.

View attachment 435222

(once more, sorry)
Did she propose, and give herself a ring at the same time?

Reactions: 52
Also, Nadiya is a TV natural - she makes it look easy. Which is why Jack thinks she can do TV, despite her complete lack of charm, warmth, work ethic and talent.

Reactions: 41
Oh god, if she’s that irate about cats, no one tell her Dot’s not in it anymore. She’ll end up howling and clawing at the floor in distress so loudly they’ll hear her across the river in Kent.

OT, but Animals can end up being more expensive than some actors to use because of their handler fees. And it’s nigh on impossible to get cats to do what you want, so it’s really not worth the hassle. As such a big Princess Diana fan, surely our Jackie knows that the Carter’s have a dog called Lady Di though... Right?!

Reactions: 32
A £250 jumper. Very poverty. And a chat with Owen Jones - 2 absolute insufferables together.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.