Jack Monroe #149 How dare you defile our oats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice that Not-Jack posted a sweet potato meal recently? Have to wonder whether this was courtesy of the ~mystery figure~ in the back of the interview...?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I had a massive culture shock when I had my child because the word pram has an interchangable meaning with buggy and pushchair where I live NOW but were three separate entities where I grew up/lived THEN.
that's the way I've always thought of it, pram and pushchair different things.

Reactions: 23
This for me cements that NotJack is Jack. No one else would bung a tin of kidney beans in this. Plus this account always uses a different backdrop. I reckon she did create the account to big herself up on LM, was found out and now is keeping up the pretence as we’re all watching 😅
CA3510AE-1218-4A9D-AF2B-2949320C40A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
The amount of money she spends on gas and electricity turning perfectly good vegetables into mulch
Exactly!!! No thought of fuel poverty. I still have nightmares about a flatmate I had who would hog the oven for 2 hours with a single tiny potato baking away in it.

If I use the "big" oven now, I make sure I have a lasagne, a couple of tatties and a rice pudding in it. Fanny

Reactions: 34
Her walking stick claims are also at odds with her pretend trips (x2) to Asda every Sunday carrying her yellow sticker food in a rucksack 😡
And her claims of doing 20,000 steps a day just rushing around the crappy bungalow. And her spending "the whole day running and dancing in heels" when doing the top-secret Marcus Rashford thing that was expected to go viral. And frolicking in the snow in her bare feet. And probably a dozen other things I can't recall right now.

That black been monstrosity of a pan of shite has so many herbs, spices and flavourings in, it would just be impossible to detect any individual flavours at all. Just a pan of brown claggy overpowering slop. It looks like it has been eaten and is what comes out the other end. 🤮 🤮
Jack: "Hmm, which herbs and spices shall I use in this bowl of slop? Of course - all of them!"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This for me cements that NotJack is Jack. No one else would bung a tin of kidney beans in this. Plus this account always uses a different backdrop. I reckon she did create the account to big herself up on LM, was found out and now is keeping up the pretence as we’re all watching 😅 View attachment 435055
Suspiciously clean nails there though. Maybe she’s roped in Louisa Compton: Brexit tin thief and Head of Channel 4 News.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Suspiciously clean nails there though. Maybe she’s roped in Louisa Compton: Brexit tin thief and Head of Channel 4 News.
Yes I thought that, just something seems off with this account! Although I’ve looked through every single insta post and Jack has never used the grey stripe plate NotJack has used 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Two hands at an awkward angle for one person so SB as well. Careful to show only the fingers though so no tattoos or missing tattoos visible.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Ah, right, I see.

'This book by a PoC is wonderful... NOW WATCH ME DO AFRICAN/CARIBBEAN/SOUTH AMERICAN/WHO GIVES A duck, IT'S NOT WHITE PEOPLE FOOD AT ANY RATE SO IS CLOSE ENOUGH BETTER THAN HER!'

How long until she starts wibbling about a glass of Ting or making punch?
I put black beans in my rice n peas yesterday and enjoyed imagining how outraged some of my family members would be by that, but if she comes for peanut porridge then it is war.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This for me cements that NotJack is Jack. No one else would bung a tin of kidney beans in this. Plus this account always uses a different backdrop. I reckon she did create the account to big herself up on LM, was found out and now is keeping up the pretence as we’re all watching 😅 View attachment 435055
They are very small hands, they could even be the hands of a small boy:rolleyes:🤫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Any other autistic fraus think that the bridges thing might be, like with the tanks, part of the fake autism?

Just hazarding a guess based on my own uniquely boring special interests...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
SB checking the fridge: is he looking to see if the Ocado fairy / former BB have deposited edible food?

I know it's not really a joking matter as many people are in that state. Me included, to a point. My nana always got out the leftovers or cakes when we visited as she knew mum was struggling - this was the 80s, a lone parent feeding 3 hungry kids. We were never starving but I was peckish a lot of the time. Although a few roast spuds (cooked in lard, pork fat and a lot of salt) followed by a fondant fancy (Fancy!) certainly helped

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.